Poster Neo admits to receiving personalized homosexual ads. Edit: Exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

Daps
Dude a p*ssy burglar talking about he wanna break into the p*ssy :deadrose: :hhh:

Screenshot_20240528_141321_Chrome.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
18 and 19 are legal and I'm down for a double ban, but I know people that live on here won't be with it :lolbron:

I ain't did nothing to be banned for. But since you want to be banned, lemme see if we can make that happen you rapist pedophile predator nxgga.

:mjlol: An 18 yr old is an adult. You said teenager, pedophile.

Screenshot_20240528_155455_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240528_142122_Chrome.jpg

And the only reason you okay with being banned is cause you got alts. Let's see what we can do about getting that account banned too :mjgrin:

Here you are talking about your alts :deadrose:

Screenshot_20240528_155518_Chrome.jpg

Truth is, you supposed to be banned for that alone :sas2: I guess the mods missed it the first time around.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Please someone bring this up to since again he got me blocked.

He also claims he get bytches and wanna make fun of solid posters like for not getting bytches but yet he was here asking someone he claims was a tranny, for advice on who to get women!

You know what’s funny though- I was reminded by another poster (thank u, you know who you are) that he was crafting his fake Great Value Kevin Spamuels routine back in 2018 when he was soliciting multiple posters for relationship advice in their DMs. Which actually sparked me to go back and check my past messages and being the receipt keeper that I am - yup - this crash test dummy made an appearance . I should have known he really didn’t have a wife or a life. Now he’s trying to be on his experienced player shyt.. . He didn’t know shyt in 2018, I forgot all about this - “nitty gritty” . 32 years old and he’s sending DMs on how to talk to women bc he’s afraid to talk to women,
:deadrose: :laff:

GIMZiFB_d.webp

This is the same dude pretending to be a female interaction expert in 2023… which means he’s 37 now and still running 🏃🏾‍♀️ games. And there’s more
gnImjp9_d.webp

In fact- I think he copied another posters persona because he was sending DMs around asking what people thought about this comment ….
pSMCHUF_d.webp

Neo has no Allys, too many reports of your past history coming in on you - it’s like people who you thought you were cool with couldn’t wait to shut your bum ass down. Expeditiously 🤭

“It’s beeenn a lonnnng tiiiimme comingggggggg but channnge gone commmeeee
fetchimage

Think about that! Asking a TRANNY for ADVICE on how to BAG WOMEN?!?!?

Be in a tranny's inbox brehs
:mjlol:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Please someone bring this up to since again he got me blocked.

He also claims he get bytches and wanna make fun of solid posters like for not getting bytches but yet he was here asking someone he claims was a tranny, for advice on who to get women!

Think about that! Asking a TRANNY for ADVICE on how to BAG WOMEN?!?!?

Be in a tranny's inbox brehs
:mjlol:
Wait, so this nikka been running around claiming nicole is a tranny, but was in her inbox flirting? :laff:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
fukk it I got time for one more.

This nikka get bytches right? Yet he hyped like he a can virgin over "women" on the coli liking his voice!

Breh i have voice notes on the coli and the women have said they love my voice. I'm lost. I don't even understand the point you're making right now. Are you asking to hear my voice? I'm really lost right now :skip:

"women" :mjlol:

Daps