Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Stepping in front of the camera I see. I always see your work in the photography thread, props.
Yeah a photographer friends needed a model, so I stepped up for the day :whoa: not saying im model material..i know im not a pretty nikka. but my mom thinks im handsome :smugdraper:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I was in Portugal (Lagos) last month shyt was :ohlawd:
qGZsjQ9.jpg

This needs to be moved to the 'black folks looking incredulous' thread ASAP.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No hate, but don't everybody in that pic look :flabbynsick: in one way or another? :russ:
:beli:Sangria Cruise, and we just go out ocean, climbed back on the boat for a pic. You dont see the exhaust in my face:mjcry: couldn't even muster up a smile, everybody else got the forced shyts on? Anyway, drunk tired people might lead to :flabbynsick:

No hate tho :rudy:

This needs to be moved to the 'black folks looking incredulous' thread ASAP.

We can't leave out our other coli bros...everybody join in:blessed:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:beli:Sangria Cruise, and we just go out ocean, climbed back on the boat for a pic. You dont see the exhaust in my face:mjcry: couldn't even muster up a smile, everybody else got the forced shyts on? Anyway, drunk tired people might lead to :flabbynsick:

No hate tho :rudy:

We can't leave out our other coli bros...everybody join in:blessed:

Chill bruh...no need for all the explanation. It's personal opinion, ain't say nothing about YOU personally or anyone looking drunk/tired lmao. you had fun, that's all that matters. :camby: :scust: