NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
last one
1004993_10152362325002627_1708594930_n.jpg

Whoa! You look like Tyler Perry's long lost brother. I mean that in a good way.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I'm going on 8 years. Thinking about cutting them, but the thought of doing that sometimes makes me :mjcry:

I don't think I can ever go back to the low fade. You know how much more live your music is when your hair is going everywhere? You know how better it is beating them guts when chick pulling your hair? You know when a chick giving you play and bald headed bustas looking at you salty breh? You know that feeling you have because chicks straight jealous because a nikka hair longer than they shyt? When you can go from long hair dangling to ponytail to braids to hair back bandana breh? You know that bone chilling wind hitting hard as fukk but you don't feel shyt because dreads blocking all that breh? You remember that phase where your shyt wasn't lock yet you gotta keep getting it redone and your shyt is short and nikkas walking around with jungle vines on their heads? Remeber your shyt just got retwisted and people swimming and you gotta say some bytch shyt "Can't get my hair wet" :snoop: . I can't go back man I've done too much I'm in too deep I'm Walter White in this dread game, only way I'm letting these dreads go is cancer breh. :salute::krs::win:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I don't think I can ever go back to the low fade. You know how much more live your music is when your hair is going everywhere? You know how better it is beating them guts when chick pulling your hair? You know when a chick giving you play and bald headed bustas looking at you salty breh? You know that feeling you have because chicks straight jealous because a nikka hair longer than they shyt? When you can go from long hair dangling to ponytail to braids to hair back bandana breh? You know that bone chilling wind hitting hard as fukk but you don't feel shyt because dreads blocking all that breh? You remember that phase where your shyt wasn't lock yet you gotta keep getting it redone and your shyt is short and nikkas walking around with jungle vines on their heads? Remeber your shyt just got retwisted and people swimming and you gotta say done bytch shyt "Can't get my hair wet" :snoop: . I can't go back man I've done too much I'm in too deep I'm Walter White in this dread game, only way I'm letting these dreads go is cancer breh. :salute::krs::win:

:russ::obama: