post your first car.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
93-95_Toyota_Corolla_Sedan.jpg

exact same color. spent my whole senior year working my ass off in the movie theater, i barely ever ate lunch :wow: picked up a second job moving pallets in a warehouse just to get that bytch... i was hurt when it quit on me :to: :sadcam: :sadbron:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
1985lincolntowncar.jpg

'89 Lincoln Town Car :win:

The homies loved that whip in high school :to:

We had the same whip :krs:

Mine was silver :win:
It's got the smoothest ride you gone find, I love em, I'm on my 3rd one now, got 97 right now thinking about switching to the LS

If you had it in high school then I know you know about how far back them seats can go :myman:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's got the smoothest ride you gone find, I love em, I'm on my 3rd one now, got 97 right now thinking about switching to the LS

Word, breh. My shyt was a struggle boat, but still mad smooth. Radiator needed to get filled with water every 10-15 miles, or it starts mad overheating, had a big ass 2x4 in the trunk to keep the hood open, and 2 speakers were blown out, but I STILL put a Sony CD player in that bytch :laugh:

The days, breh :to:

Them late 90s ones were piff, too :win:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Word, breh. My shyt was a struggle boat, but still mad smooth. Radiator needed to get filled with water every 10-15 miles, or it starts mad overheating, had a big ass 2x4 in the trunk to keep the hood open, and 2 speakers were blown out, but I STILL put a Sony CD player in that bytch :laugh:

The days, breh :to:

Them late 90s ones were piff, too :win:
:russ: man you bringing back some memories, I had to keep this big ass 5 gallon jug of water in my trunk for the radiator, had to keep the stick in the trunk too :dead:. I went over some train tracks too fast one day and I don't know what I fukked up but the lil beeping sound it made when you opened the door wouldn't stop, it just beeped the whole time the car was on and the speakers were barely good enough to drown out the ding, I had a alpine tape deck wit the lil cassette wit the cord so I could plug my CD player in :deadmanny:, damn we started from the bottom

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:russ: man you bringing back some memories, I had to keep this big ass 5 gallon jug of water in my trunk for the radiator, had to keep the stick in the trunk too :dead:. I went over some train tracks too fast one day and I don't know what I fukked up but the lil beeping sound it made when you opened the door wouldn't stop, it just beeped the whole time the car was on and the speakers were barely good enough to drown out the ding, I had a alpine tape deck wit the lil cassette wit the cord so I could plug my CD player in :deadmanny:, damn we started from the bottom

Man, I lived in the burbs at the time, and it was down for a minute cuz I needed a new alternator, and them hating ass neighbors called the city and it ended up getting towed :dead:

I was mad as fukk, cuz that was my baby :to:

I saw the bill to get it out of the yard, but it was too much plus the work it needed. I just grabbed my CD player, 4 comics I left in there and told them nikkas eat a dikk :pacspit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
riviera-northstar.png

my first whip,....
I still want another one.
Already had two of them so far.
Cops stole my first one.
With some bullshyt they call, assets forfeiture.
The next one I got,...i almost died in that one, when it caught on fiyah with me in it.
Black smoke is the worst immediately quick debilitating shyt on earth.
I literally took one breath and almost could not move to open the car door.

I done cried about losing my riviera's.
Not once,...
But fukkin' twice!!

Easily, my all time favorite car I can realistically own.

ART BARR

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Pops fixed up the old van and hooked me up with it. He got tired of being randomly stopped when they were searching for the DC sniper so he just stopped driving it for a couple years. :yeshrug: I enjoyed for about 6 months, i got to point A and point B lots of memories. Wrecked it in the snow.

'94-'95_Dodge_Caravan.jpg

Than got this for my senior year, was so comfortable. :ohlawd:

33099950024_large.jpg

:to: It died on me in the middle nowheresville central VA coming home from college one day.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
98Honda121509.JPG

Still got it, but its on its last legs, thinking about getting another car instead of paying for repairs

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:heh:

kinda nikka drives a minivan?!! ol soccer mom ass nikka!!!

My first whip:

1996_plymouth_voyager_3_dr_std_passenger_van-pic-3225256947106417449.jpeg

:damn:

:lolbron: I hated it at first, until I was the party wagon for all my friends. Not gonna lie, shyt was on point. I made lots of trips to the drive-in theater.