Superstar
Daps
2a7xtfa.jpg

fiddy.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
When some smart dumb poster tries to say something smart but ends up sounding silly.

So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.
giphy.gif

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.
Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

and then in the same thread you had posters saying shyt like
'they can't prove nothing, it's all theories'
but you turn around and believe everything written about jesus though.
some idiot was like, 'i don't trust math because it's a man made concept'
Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What's your point in being rude? You could have posted your gif while not making rude comments because you don't agree with my opinion.You remind me of the high school bully who picks on another student who literally did nothing to them.

What a child:scust:

U probably just tryna collect extra daps cause u know popularity equals real world money on the coli
When some smart dumb poster tries to say something smart but ends up sounding silly.

giphy.gif

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

and then in the same thread you had posters saying shyt like
'they can't prove nothing, it's all theories'
but you turn around and believe everything written about jesus though.
some idiot was like, 'i don't trust math because it's a man made concept'
Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif