Post your favorite all time movie scene(s)

Holiday

Ohh G
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Can't think of them at the moment, but B.G and Baby doin donuts in that Lambo for a whole hook in the "Get Your Roll On" video is cinematic excellence.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota

Hope you have some time on your hands, but definitely worth it. All shot in one take, not multiple shots clipped together.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Saw this 3 times in theatre.. When Leo wakes up in that fukkin plane and his crew looks at him like "we did it mfer!!!" and hanz zimmer music in the background STILL gives me chills

GOAT ending
The last 5 minutes of a Nolan movie is pretty much guaranteed to be fire....:laugh:

Even if the rest of the movie has some holes in it (Which I think Inception does)...him and Zimmer have been nailing those final scenes for a couple of years now.

Even Dark Knight Rises (which was a mess), that final scene got to me....when they through back the cloth and showed that intimidating Batman statue I was....:to:

Then, Nolan started to drop the clues that Batgoat was still alive I was....:gladbron: When they showed that *someone* fixed the Bat Signal I was like :blessed: :obama:

No ones ever gonna know who saved an entire city....:sadbron:
They know...it was the Batman....:wow: