600full-aryane-steinkopf.jpg
1b2f3c9352c54186340ab92eb1bdc8c0.jpg
:dwillhuh::noah:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
But in all honesty, and I don't mind getting laughed at for this, a girl's looks mean nothing to me if I can't trust her...

I know a dude, who I feel like was a legitimately good man, who was married and he lost his job. His wife divorced him, and then married someone he used to work with. I want to know my wife will be down for me if bad fortune befalls me. I'm socially required to financially support her if she loses her job or her income source, but she can up and leave me if the same happens to me? What is that? I want a woman who sees our relationship as a series of goals we're working together to achieve. She doesn't mind splitting things 50/50 if our incomes are comparable, and she's not secretly trying to make me pay for everything. A woman that doesn't secretly resent me if I'm not jumping through hoops to pay for her entire existence through life. In all seriousness, I've dated a few girls who I felt had the looks to be low level models, not celebrity looks, but pretty good looking...and I'll lose all attraction and respect for her INSTANTLY if she ever utters something along the lines of 'I'm the woman, you're supposed to pay for me', she feels entitled to my earnings if it's something she had no part in, or if she views me losing my source of income as a legit exit strategy BUT I'm not allowed to do the same.

I've been in a couple of situations where people THOUGHT I had a lot more money than I actually did, and it's hilarious how women start acting. Girls who said 'no' to you for the past decade all of a sudden want to start coming around. Dudes get salty, or start (obviously) looking for opportunities, women express 'new found' romantic interest. It's like clockwork. That's why I don't understand dudes who want to stunt. If someone wasn't messing with you before, why do you want to let them around when they think you have money? Because for some reason, they feel like, your money is going to somehow improve their life. And they didn't have to work for it.

I'll leave this with a quote from Nas' 'What Goes Around': 'I know some bytches who be sleeping on nikkas dreams, they leave, when that nikka blow, she's the first bytch on her knees...'
They not hearing u breh :salute: I agree it's gorgeous dimes In this thread but they gotta have some intelligence, honestly, respect, love, trust, fukkin personality, and a fukkin rider. If not bushes :camby: Shyyyyt in these days I'm a lucky dude though seriously.