:wow:

That shyt is tough

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
how do you change the icon theme ?

Go to the Play Store and search for Icon Themes. Depending on what Launcher you're using, once the theme is downloaded, if it doesn't automatically update all your icons, you can Long Press on any icon on your home screens, hit Edit >> Click the Icon >>> Then select Icon Pack.

The SMPL Blue Theme I use has a couple hundred icons and let's me pick from any of them to use.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Where do I go to change themes? Got a s3

Play Store

Search for Themes. If you want to change the overall look/performance of ur phone search for Launchers:

Nova Launcher
Go Launcher
Apex Launcher
ADW Launcher
SPB Shell 3D Launcher

Those are a few of the more popular ones. Once you find one you like and tweak it to how you want it to look/feel, it's like :ahh:

You can then go and set your own background, etc.

Another cool feature to change your home screens is PhotoWall Live Wallpaper.

It lets you pick a bunch of your photos or photos you d/l and set them to randomly fade in & out of your background. I had it set to blur the edges of my pictures together so my background was like one big collage of bytches & sports pictures, that would randomly fade in & out and change. Drains battery (depending on ur phone) but it's ill as shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Damn I forgot I even bought Nova Launcher Prime. Anyone wanna help a brother out using this shyt? So many options I don't even know where to start.
Mycolorscreen is
muvc60.jpg

Just go to the Nova settings and play around with the shyt. Look & Feel, Gestures & Buttons and Desktop have the most noticeable options/features.