Post you favourite tunes to 'set out' to

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Strangely, i like to work out to chill out music. For some reason it keeps me focus. I dont get hype off of music anyways. Whatever energy i have i use it regardless of music tunes.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The gym ain't ready, gonna kill it this week with this...................

91I6LjUr%2BbL._SL1425_.jpg

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Strangely, i like to work out to chill out music. For some reason it keeps me focus. I dont get hype off of music anyways. Whatever energy i have i use it regardless of music tunes.
i usually go with chill wave music during cardio and in the sauna shyt like

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Same here ... you can catch me deadlifting to Hold On, We're Going Home :heh:

I tend to listen to the chopped and screwed version of this song because the chorus syncs up with the movements:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Any song &/or remixes that feature DMX in his prime & a few classic joints from them old G-unit tapes (2004-2007 era) got me feeling myself in the gym.

On my ipod, I've actually got a folder labelled MEM (Max effort music), playlist consist of like 40 track...some e.g from there;

Ruff Ryders Anthem
Like Whoa
Got My Mind Made Up
Street Fame (2pac)
Get it on the Floor (The intro alone gets me AMPED)
Encore (Jay ft Linkin park)
X Gon Give It To Ya
Go To Sleep (Em ft X)
I Luv It(Jeezy)
Why U Turn On Me - 2pac

I've had to create the the above playlist coz on my normal mix I've had instances where I'll be lifting HEAVY (bottom of a squat) & all the sudden Lionel Richie will come on ("Hello, is it me you're looking for?")... & I mean, it doesn't destroy your lift... but it certainly doesn't help brehs:pachaha:

EDIT: Would post up examples but Youtube blocked at work

On the subject of lifting music, I've always wondered how do people LIFT to hardcore techno, heavy metal, Goth music:why:

I'm seriously contemplating doing a rock & roll/ Goth music strength cycle..... :patrice:
If I can lift to really shytty distasteful ear drum perforating music & set PBR's, just imagine the GAINZZ on when I revert back to lifting to my usual jams :gladbron: