Post women that are overrated because they light skinned

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
1. Yeah, Zendaya is a grown ass woman. She's 25 years old.
2. Maseratixxx is in no shape, form or fashion even comparably to Megan Good. :laff:

3. Lena Paul (and she has big breasts and a great figure) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MasteratiXXX. Masterati is sloppy and fat.
1. She a grown ass woman but always plays highschooler?

2. When Maserati XXX walks into a room every nikka will look at her before Meagan Good. Biology don't lie.

3. Lena Paul has no lips, only positives about her is her breasts and she does anal. She does Anal, DP and still doesn't compare to Masi. If Masi did a HardX or Anal Only scene, i'd run in the street and swing around a pole. Happiest day of my life.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Doja Cat is so damn ugly man DAMN

Nah

before she cut off her hair and shaved her eyebrows, she looked great.

18480007-copia-scaled.jpg

591daf40dd312c2a6a69cf7efe56b9a4.jpg

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Ohh.. let's turn the shyt fukk up.

That younger Bailey sister who look likes that splice demon.

Over rated as shyt. The coli loves her, I don't. She's ugly to me

Hailey and Chloe mid

You’re trolling with this bullshyt:smh:

Y’all hate on Zendaya because she’s not fat like the women y’all always hype up :laff:

Zendaya is a goddess

Most brehs ain’t got the aesthetic to pull a Zendaya :sas2:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
1. She a grown ass woman but always plays highschooler?

2. When Maserati XXX walks into a room every nikka will look at her before Meagan Good. Biology don't lie.

3. Lena Paul has no lips, only positives about her is her breasts and she does anal. She does Anal, DP and still doesn't compare to Masi. If Masi did a HardX or Anal Only scene, i'd run in the street and swing around a pole. Happiest day of my life.

1. Again, Zendaya is 25; a grown ass woman. Twenty-five. Grown. Ass. Woman.

2. A fat and sloppy MasteratiXXX over a slim, fit and in shape Megan Good? :comeon:

3. Lena Paul has no lips? What?! :laff:

Masterati ain't on Lena Paul's level at all. Lena is finer and a better performer

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Doja Cat is not ugly at all her face is very symmetrical but her personality is completely unattractive and knocks her down to a chick I wouldn’t even holla at

Last edited: