Superstar
Daps
xDbXx47I_400x400.jpg

.r.

Veteran
Daps
a lot of women with EURO features up in here

Congratulations
This is dumbest shyt ever post here. "Euro" features are African features. African-Americans (black-Americans) are a diverse population of people. Those who do not know us well and rely on stereotypes will tell you that we all have dark skin, large noses and lips and very kinky hair. Although some of use have these features, this truly does not describe us well and using these terms as large and broad really don’t say much.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Congratulations
This is dumbest shyt ever post here. "Euro" features are African feat.

:mjlol: so full lips and broad noses are "euro" features now? <<< watch you not answer this question with just a yes or a no.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjlol: so full lips and broad noses are "euro" features now? <<< watch you not answer this question with just a yes or a no.
Thread is 175 pages long. I have a hard time seeing how anybody can view any page or any two pages of this thread, and reach the conclusion that you did.

Are you gonna take back the daps you gave to the pictures of women who don't fit the criteria you laid out?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Thread is 175 pages long. I have a hard time seeing how anybody can view any page or any two pages of this thread, and reach the conclusion that you did.

Are you gonna take back the daps you gave to the pictures of women who don't fit the criteria you laid out?

What's really fukking w/you, is how did i know you wouldn't answer that question :umad:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What's really fukking w/you, is how did i know you wouldn't answer that question
Meant to quote your post about "lot of women with euro features up in here"
Thread is 175 pages long.....hard for me to beleive that anybody can view any page or two consecutive pages and reach that conclusion.
So, will ask again...are you going to undap the pictures of the euro featured woman posts that you dapped?
bu bu bu bu bu but that's different, right?

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Meant to quote your post about "lot of women with euro features up in here"
Thread is 175 pages long.....hard for me to beleive that anybody can view any page or two consecutive pages and reach that conclusion.
So, will ask again...are you going to undap the pictures of the euro featured woman posts that you dapped?
bu bu bu bu bu but that's different, right?

2 replies and you haven't answered my question...why are you so emotional though? if you disagree with my assessment just ignore it

the women in here are all beautiful though breh...relax. it ain't that deep.