Post something random from your childhood

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps

:sas1:

:sas2:

this dude used to freak me out

this took place in my home country when i was a boy. one time i was out on my grandparents property and it had started to rain. i was moving through the woods back home and i sat under a tree to wait out the rain as it was storming. this was after i'd accidentally sterilized myself from fukkin with radioactive waste, but i noticed someone was whistling and i couldn't find where it was. finally i looked up, and there on a branch was a little man about 3-4 feet tall. he was of korean descent, and dressed like a garden gnome. There was a 'hole' behind him in the tree and he backed into it, beckoning me to follow him and when i shook my head, he pulled out a Baby Ruth bar, which I have always hated. the thunder clapped and i took off running, not stopping until i got back home. only my grandpa was in the front room and i told him i seen a little person in the cedar tree, then he looked at me with a shook look and said that there hasn't been a cedar tree in them woods for over 50 years. sure enough, i went back there the next day and there was only pines. so that was over two decades ago.

This is the level of randomness the OP was hoping for. Bless y’all nikkas.:wow:

Why is this shyt so beautiful? Almost make me wanna well up.
:mjcry:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
pHTKuB.gif

77e53cc32be5869a2221eb4f69ccbb22.gif

CircularPowerlessBronco-small.gif

thank my pops for letting us watch all the vhs's i remember watching "never too young to die" over and over.

could never be tranny gang# the shyt scared me straight. my young heart couldnt understand why he looked and talked like a man but dressed and acted like a lady.