Can't forget Vince in 2007:

- Challenges the future President to a match at WrestleMania

- Get his head shaved

- Wins the ECW title at Backlash and starts wearing durags

- Loses the ECW title and becomes mentally unstable

- Hosts a Mr McMahon appreciation night where everyone shyts on him

- Mr McMahon dies in a Limo explosion

- Two weeks later Chris Benoit dies and he has to show back up on TV

- Disappears again for a few weeks and then shows up and says he faked his own death

- Its discovered that Vince has a b*stard son and after months of cringeworthy speculation, Vince's son is revealed to be....Hornswoggle :francis:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yeah, NWO Souled Out, 1997. NWO was red hot at the time, no idea why Bischoff thought this would help.

More of a test than anything. Remember Bischoff was considering/planning on making nWo a separate brand i.e. Raw/SD. The PPV idea was ripe for fukkery but no way that would stick as a regular thing.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Added nothing of value and WWE was tryna find itself after Ruthless Aggression’s heyday. This period 05-08 had a lot of forgettable moments & characters

When people revise history and say “Ruthless Aggression >>>”, they’re only talking about the period from the 1st brand extension to the top of 2004. 05-08 is the period they tend to ignore. It was mostly awful with little redeeming quality.

To answer OP, I’ll post the time where they gave Sylvain Grenier two different gimmick changes/pushes and instantly said “never mind”

They tried pushing him as a model type dude, and the only thing I remember is a small feud with Hardcore Holly

He also had this “ambassador” gimmick. I have no idea what he did with it as far as feuds, but it went nowhere.

And since Big Vito was in that vid, I may as well talk about him too. I don’t remember if he was with the FBI stable in the WWE with Nunzio, Palumbo, and Johnny The Bull, but I do remember him being paired with Nunzio. He gradually started wearing a dress and Nunzio was suspicious of him. Supposedly this was actually Big Vito’s idea, as it was taken from the Sopranos. Nothing much came from it. Only made for jokes on commentary really. He was noticeably getting over though lol. Some of the strategically placed camera shots when his dress would be flying up though :hhh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Stone Cold after doing hellish shyt for a entire year just turns face like nothing happened

he just Fought the whole company as a heel ■
Kurt angle Played heel to be a face and the next night is Heel ■
The Heel Kurt Angle Turns on is now a Face Because Angle Con everyone into believing angle was a traitor.. ■
Now we have yo accept Austin as a face because he's beating up a guy that Lied to Save the FACE company in a Company War but the guy that owns the company was just a face and the next time we continue Austin Vs. Mcmahon! ?!?!?!

:russ: