Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o7flf1Uivo1tepew7o1_400.gifv

Edward Muscare, also known as Edarem was an American television presenter and an Internet sensation. He posted “comedic” videos on his Youtube channel of him lip-syncing to various songs. In the late 1970s, he hosted a children’s show where he was known as “Uncle Ed” and also a late-night show where he would dress up as a vampire.

Muscare’s videos became viral after people started to notice that they were unintentionally creepy. His face has become a suitable form of nightmare fuel across the web, but Uncle Ed’s past is darker still. In 1987, he became a convicted sex offender after being tried for sexual battery. Although he only had one victim, it is supposed that he was a prolific pedophile all throughout his life, up until his death in 2012.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_npyb49KjNY1u2roero1_500.jpg

Nail clubbing is a deformity of the fingers and fingernails that presents with softening of the nail bed, increased convexity of the the nail fold, thickening of the end of the fingers, and striation of the nail or skin. While the exact cause of clubbing is unknown, it is associated with many illnesses. In the case pictured about it was congenital heart disease which lead to clubbing.

Some theories as to the cause of nail clubbing including increased vasodilation or secretion of excessive growth factors. There are numerous diseases associated with clubbing, and these include lung diseases such as cancer or tuberculous, heart diseases that can cause chronic hypoxia and gastrointestinal diseases such as crohns disease.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nsosktwExl1u9cso1o1_500.jpg

The firing squad execution chamber at Utah State Prison. If you look closely, you can see the bullet holes in the wood behind the chair. This picture was taken after the execution of Ronnie Lee Gardner on June 18th, 2010. Gardner was the first inmate to be executed by firing squad in 14 years. Gardner was 49 years old at the time of his death.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
tumblr_npyb49KjNY1u2roero1_500.jpg

Nail clubbing is a deformity of the fingers and fingernails that presents with softening of the nail bed, increased convexity of the the nail fold, thickening of the end of the fingers, and striation of the nail or skin. While the exact cause of clubbing is unknown, it is associated with many illnesses. In the case pictured about it was congenital heart disease which lead to clubbing.

Some theories as to the cause of nail clubbing including increased vasodilation or secretion of excessive growth factors. There are numerous diseases associated with clubbing, and these include lung diseases such as cancer or tuberculous, heart diseases that can cause chronic hypoxia and gastrointestinal diseases such as crohns disease.

Isn't there's dude on here who's always posting his weird ass finger nails? Maybe dude should go get checked out.:merchant:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_npjhmdB7K91unfkofo1_500.jpg

Todd Bridges was an actor on Diff'rent Strokes who spent some jail time in 1988 with Richard Ramirez. He wrote about the experience in his autobiography Killing Willis.
Richard used to try and intimidate Todd with his Satanic beliefs, knowing full well that he was a born-again Christian after his addiction.

Todd wrote, ‘’He used to come by my cell and shake my door really hard. He always tried to freak me out by doing things like putting the devil sign against the bars. ‘I’m going to come in and get you,’ he said.’’

On the day Richard was sentenced to the gas chamber 19 times, he returned to the cellblock he shared with Todd. Todd described his face as ‘’somber’’. ‘’Get ready,’’ Todd taunted him, puffing out his cheeks. ‘’How long can you hold your breath? You’re done.’’

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
tumblr_npjhmdB7K91unfkofo1_500.jpg

Todd Bridges was an actor on Diff'rent Strokes who spent some jail time in 1988 with Richard Ramirez. He wrote about the experience in his autobiography Killing Willis.
Richard used to try and intimidate Todd with his Satanic beliefs, knowing full well that he was a born-again Christian after his addiction.

Todd wrote, ‘’He used to come by my cell and shake my door really hard. He always tried to freak me out by doing things like putting the devil sign against the bars. ‘I’m going to come in and get you,’ he said.’’

On the day Richard was sentenced to the gas chamber 19 times, he returned to the cellblock he shared with Todd. Todd described his face as ‘’somber’’. ‘’Get ready,’’ Todd taunted him, puffing out his cheeks. ‘’How long can you hold your breath? You’re done.’’
Why was he in jail :gucci:and why were they in a cell together?

.r.

Veteran
Daps
5ca4a8900302ba58614c07011db75d01cc732a68.jpg

8ccc2c7c3e7dde6b456e4742cf78337ba230845b.jpg

9e9160e449445eb7364d1bcb44984a7ff41ebd59.jpg

2c575e57f34a2e9b8749f597e842b5eb73c0d22b.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer, who was convicted of 15 homicides, admitted to cooking and eating some of his victims. In fact, he even gave the people in his apartment building sandwiches which may have contained their flesh.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nqryb3HykM1u2roero1_500.gifv

I just tripped all over myself those first two murders. The first 24 hours there were three clear times I should have been busted, and I wasn’t. Because three different individuals, or three different groups of people, got scared and minded their own business - and looked the other way. - Serial killer Edmund Kemper

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nwc6kxEwH81tepew7o1_500.jpg

Lonnie Franklin Jr. is an American serial killer who was arrested in 2010 after a 25 year killing spree. Experts reckon that he could have killed over a 100 women, which would make him one of the most prolific serial killers in history. Franklin was dubbed ‘The Grim Sleeper’ by the media, as he took a 14 year break (known as a slumber) from serial killing. Growing up and living in a poor Los Angeles neighbourhood, he wanted to “clean the streets up” of drug addicts, even though he was one of the biggest drug dealers in town. He would lure women into his white van with the promise of crack or money in exchange for sex. He would degrade them by making them wear dog collars and leashes, he’d whip them, burn them, and choke them out. He’d then kill them either by strangulation or slitting their throat. Significantly his arrest was not the product of painstaking detective work but completely accidental, the result of a computer DNA match that linked him to a possible 20 victims.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Lonnie Franklin Jr. is an American serial killer who was arrested in 2010 after a 25 year killing spree. Experts reckon that he could have killed over a 100 women, which would make him one of the most prolific serial killers in history. Franklin was dubbed ‘The Grim Sleeper’ by the media, as he took a 14 year break (known as a slumber) from serial killing. Growing up and living in a poor Los Angeles neighbourhood, he wanted to “clean the streets up” of drug addicts, even though he was one of the biggest drug dealers in town. He would lure women into his white van with the promise of crack or money in exchange for sex. He would degrade them by making them wear dog collars and leashes, he’d whip them, burn them, and choke them out. He’d then kill them either by strangulation or slitting their throat. Significantly his arrest was not the product of painstaking detective work but completely accidental, the result of a computer DNA match that linked him to a possible 20 victims.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
5ca4a8900302ba58614c07011db75d01cc732a68.jpg

8ccc2c7c3e7dde6b456e4742cf78337ba230845b.jpg

9e9160e449445eb7364d1bcb44984a7ff41ebd59.jpg

2c575e57f34a2e9b8749f597e842b5eb73c0d22b.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer, who was convicted of 15 homicides, admitted to cooking and eating some of his victims. In fact, he even gave the people in his apartment building sandwiches which may have contained their flesh.

tumblr_nqryb3HykM1u2roero1_500.gifv

I just tripped all over myself those first two murders. The first 24 hours there were three clear times I should have been busted, and I wasn’t. Because three different individuals, or three different groups of people, got scared and minded their own business - and looked the other way. - Serial killer Edmund Kemper
:damn::damn::damn:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: