full

when she sprinkled the nuts n seeds I lost it :mjlol:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
when she sprinkled the nuts n seeds I lost it :mjlol:
Bıtch literally bought a pre-made pound cake, mixed some icing with hot chocolate mixed, put some canned pineapples in the middle of that bıtch and advertised that nasty ass shıt. 🤮

She needs her own thread dawg....

Bıtch deadass made sweet meat ⏸️! Who the fuçk cooks Raspberry chicken 🤮

She definitely does coke.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bıtch literally bought a pre-made pound cake, mixed some icing with hot chocolate mixed, put some canned pineapples in the middle of that bıtch and advertised that nasty ass shıt. 🤮

She needs her own thread dawg....

Bıtch deadass made sweet meat ⏸️! Who the fuçk cooks Raspberry chicken 🤮

She definitely does coke.

RASPBERRY CHICKEN ... YOU SEE THE PLATING OF THE RASPBERRIES :russ:

giphy.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have a flexing gone wrong story. Was literally just talking this couple I know. They asked me and my team to talk to her son at some event she had around last year. He was posting guns and shyt online, not going to school, in a gang, etc… She was like he think yall are cool as hell so can yall talk to him. So we talked to him for like a half hour. But you know how it is when you young, that talk ain’t really gonna do shyt.

So fast forward till like 3-4 months ago and dude done caught a murder charge. At a house with a bunch of nikkas and somebody gets killed. Him and another dude gets charged with it.

She pull up on me today and telling me she was coming from the arraignment and he was about to get a bond. Said the judge was signing the papers and said something like as long it’s no pictures of him holding weapons. She said the prosecutor had some pics printed out from him holding guns on his IG story and gave them to the judge and the judge said he couldn’t give him bond.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This shyt right here.......LMAOOOOOOOOOO.........also.......wonder if I could recreate this as a controlled stunt.......got some crazy height
So much shyt coulda went wrong. Wheel could hit the other rider in the head and knocked him off. If bro didn't lean sideways at the last minute he would a broke his neck

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dude was making facial expressions like a male model :russ:
nikka whole expression was like: "mane I'm too good for this shyt. I shouldn't even have to be out here. These nikkas ain't on my level. Let me get this over right quick and kill these nikkas."

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a flexing gone wrong story. Was literally just talking this couple I know. They asked me and my team to talk to her son at some event she had around last year. He was posting guns and shyt online, not going to school, in a gang, etc… She was like he think yall are cool as hell so can yall talk to him. So we talked to him for like a half hour. But you know how it is when you young, that talk ain’t really gonna do shyt.

So fast forward till like 3-4 months ago and dude done caught a murder charge. At a house with a bunch of nikkas and somebody gets killed. Him and another dude gets charged with it.

She pull up on me today and telling me she was coming from the arraignment and he was about to get a bond. Said the judge was signing the papers and said something like as long it’s no pictures of him holding weapons. She said the prosecutor had some pics printed out from him holding guns on his IG story and gave them to the judge and the judge said he couldn’t give him bond.

Damn that shyt sorry AF. momma Gave up the goodies I hope 4 your efforts :takedat: