a5gq36.jpg

Mad Hatter's Tea Cafe:
af9821.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Cool pics in here :obama:

@spinoza .. you gotta tell me about that Canada lifestyle....The Weeknd makes me wanna move there and sniff coke, and fukk bad white bishes :noah:

We need to chat breh

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@spinoza, help meeeeee with my post in the photography thread! :sadbron:
I don't know squat about cameras.

I've been wanting to get into photography for a while (to capture my travels) and have around $400 to get something off Craigslist. A relative said that he would give me his Sony Alpha DSLR A200 for free. I don't know what lens comes with it, and I've only had point and shoot cameras before this. I viewed the type of pics it takes on flickr and I don't have any strong opinions. Should I still be scanning craigslist for deals or will this be sufficient for a newbie?

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yup but working with electronics is 10 times harder, you have to be more precise. But you get to be more creative. :ohlawd: at this SD card seal I just designed with 1mm clearance between two circuit boards.

:ohhh:

Say breh how do you get a job doing Cad, ProE stuff like is it something you know going before you try to get a job or is it like you apply with a company and then they ask you to do it or you suggest you do it. Im a MechE and it sems the only engineering shyt I like doing in my coursework is design/analysis stuff (ProE, Cad, Pspice, etc)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
iIObi.jpg

One of the best times I've ever had :ahh:

Summer Madness 2. Thats dope. I see you were in the waay front. They need to have an event in the DMV area. I believe they should throw the big events like SM in somewhat neutral areas where a majority of the battlers arent from (NY) to take away a little form the crowd bias and it expands the fanbase but I cant knock them for making they money cause I doubt theyd get the same kind of draw in DC than in NY (especially considering thats where alot of the battlers are from).