Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

Daps
this right here....is so not correct

wing stop shyts on bww...only thing is i really dnt care for the fries

:manny:

Tastes the same to me. Especially the lemon pepper and mango habenero.

I went to BWW recently tho and they got a new salted caramel flavor and a margarita lime flavor:ohlawd::whoo:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
apd6o4.jpg

my dikk mask

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how much where they? B/R is like 70 for button ups right?
BR/Gap/Old Navy always have sales and their retail prices are always inflated.

So...hold on, lemme check.

BR ran a 40% off sale last week when I ordered the shirts. But BR also has a 25% off coupon when you register to the site.

So total, I paid $57.90 for both shirts.

I chose free shipping.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
BR/Gap/Old Navy always have sales and their retail prices are always inflated.

So...hold on, lemme check.

BR ran a 40% off sale last week when I ordered the shirts. But BR also has a 25% off coupon when you register to the site.

So total, I paid $57.90 for both shirts.

I chose free shipping.
that's not bad at all. yeah people sleep on Old Navy and gap but they have a lot of nice gear. I was rocking that black old navy bubble jackets all junior year. Every since then I always check for their sales

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's not bad at all. yeah people sleep on Old Navy and gap but they have a lot of nice gear. I was rocking that black old navy bubble jackets all junior year. Every since then I always check for their sales
Old Navy quality is crap, but you gotta go into it knowing that.
You might buy some jeans or a shirt from them and you realize that it'll last you a year, maybe 2 or 3 if you are careful with it.

I bought a casual button down shirt from Old Navy about 3 months ago that I really like, but the stitching around one of the buttons is coming apart so I'll have to take that to my tailor soon (I could do it myself, but fukk it).

But you'll be surprised what you can find online if you browse often and check out clearance sections.
I have my eye on this wool sweater off Barney's warehouse website.

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/bar...506.html?index=17&cgid=clearance-whsmclothing

$49 but it's a solid quality sweater.
If it's still around in a few weeks, it's mine.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Old Navy quality is crap, but you gotta go into it knowing that.
You might buy some jeans or a shirt from them and you realize that it'll last you a year, maybe 2 or 3 if you are careful with it.

I bought a casual button down shirt from Old Navy about 3 months ago that I really like, but the stitching around one of the buttons is coming apart so I'll have to take that to my tailor soon (I could do it myself, but fukk it).

But you'll be surprised what you can find online if you browse often and check out clearance sections.
I have my eye on this wool sweater off Barney's warehouse website.

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/bar...506.html?index=17&cgid=clearance-whsmclothing

$49 but it's a solid quality sweater.
If it's still around in a few weeks, it's mine.
LOL at taking an Old Navy shirt to a tailor. Just throw that shyt away breh haha. yeah their clothes aren't the best of quality but I usally keep gear for only about a year or two anyway unless I really like it so it's not that big of a deal to me. im not really in to super high end clothes but ive been trying to grown man my closet though. that link is the business. how do you find out about your deals?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL at taking an Old Navy shirt to a tailor. Just throw that shyt away breh haha. yeah their clothes aren't the best of quality but I usally keep gear for only about a year or two anyway unless I really like it so it's not that big of a deal to me. im not really in to super high end clothes but ive been trying to grown man my closet though. that link is the business. how do you find out about your deals?
LOL
I'm not throwing it away over a button coming apart.

Hell yeah I'm gonna pay that Ecuadorian dude $5 for that button.

:manny:

I'm not into super high end clothes either tho