Post pics of your last purchase here.. (Keep it 100%)

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
mail-578x346.jpg

Grape god.
jealous. :noah:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:laff:.... Don't be mad son...you see like you, I once harboured the same sort of resentment for anonymous strangers online who were genuinely about that life. Here's a tip, go surround yourself with successful peers & reap the rewards of being well connected. I'm not trying to stunt on anyone but merely telling you (& the rest) that my life is what it is. In fact moments like the one you quoted provide an extra incentive to strive harder to make it big on your own accord... Judging from your post count, I can tell that you aint really got much going for you in this moment & time....I suggest you get to learning that arabic lingo you pursuing then come talk to me when you finally making that arab money... untl then I really can't see eye to eye with idiots like you that make it hard to keep it civil, so from here on disregard from regarding me in your virtual thoughts on here.....:camby:

I look like a clown? That's rich coming from a grown ass bruddah who dresses up in full anime costume (saw that gay ass pic :heh: ) parading around like a little kid on Halloween seeking dragon balls...frankly you are one absurd poster & a bitter human being to say the least breh! So feel free to @observe me some more & I'll be more than happy to acknowledge your futile attempts at causing online bytch fits.... On a serious note I'd really love for you to address me in that tone in 3D :birdman: as I'm not really a fan of meaningless arguments on the E- scene :shaq2:

P.s: Oh & in the spirit of this thread & once you got it all off your chest & your 7 days of hormonal bleeding has ceased for this month , don't forget to post pics of your purchases breh :steviej:.. Thanking you in advance!
:laff:This fat nikka really thinks he can see me with the hands..I'll knock bytch ass out boy..:comeon:
Read the location ..East Oakland :leostare: fat slow ass nikka thinks I can't dodge a slow punch..:what: I don't lose..if I trip and fall and you kick me in he head.,I'll get myself up and shoot you in the face..:demonic:..then I'm taking your car to the nearest chop shop and get paid ...now I'm gonna use the money to fly out to Germany to visit my coli friend for a few weeks..than I'm gonna go see @yo moms in London and we gonna flip that weight..thanks for funding my travels around the globe with ya life..:youngsabo: ..don't test the realest nikka on the coli..I'm bout it..I got contract hits all thru my PM box..:yes:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I read the whole thing and i'm still unsure about that this does..

It basically turns your laptop into a desktop. Gives you another screen to put different programs on. So you can have your itunes and Chrome open on your laptop display and a few other things on your thunderbolt display. It's also a big screen, so if you want to watch movies or something on it, you're good

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It basically turns your laptop into a desktop. Gives you another screen to put different programs on. So you can have your itunes and Chrome open on your laptop display and a few other things on your thunderbolt display. It's also a big screen, so if you want to watch movies or something on it, you're good
Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif
Really_2499da_370963.gif

i need this because of reasons