Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
menbaby.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know way too many people here who factually live within my immediate vicinity to post detailed pics because our relationship was/is sketchy as fukk and I don't want any trouble.

wkpmdd.jpg

But I doubt anybody got the PI skills to identify an ass :russ:

Teardrop firm with the right amount of jiggle. Sickest body. I guess she reminds me of a black version of AJ Lee with a nicer ass. She was my first everything. First number, first date, first kiss, first fukk....everything.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I know way too many people here who factually live within my immediate vicinity to post detailed pics because our relationship was/is sketchy as fukk and I don't want any trouble.

wkpmdd.jpg

But I doubt anybody got the PI skills to identify an ass :russ:

Teardrop firm with the right amount of jiggle. Sickest body. I guess she reminds me of a black version of AJ Lee with a nicer ass. She was my first everything. First number, first date, first kiss, first fukk....everything.

Please don't challenge these nikka breh! :damn:

Their powers are incredible... :demonic:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You all have some bad bytches (on average). And black women (proud of yall nikkas).

Honestly -- My main chick look like Raven Semone - slightly better body.. live w her, love her... Side chick is basically a dime, perfect body, prettier than my girl.. but crazy in the head and a detroit rat., don't love her.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
WOW! This thread is excellent.

I've been reading these threads thinking it's full of trolls but nice to see every day black men with bad black S.O's

Black Excellence

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif