Post Pics Of People With Demonic Eyes

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:huhldup: Was that adrenaline that i just felt or did i just become possessed by a demon. Please take this gif off the internet. Im not sure if you're aware but demons feed off of your fear. Lets not do this to one another ever again.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:russ:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
141470020-washingtonian-gangsta-rapper-fat-trel-gettyimages.jpg

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: Was that adrenaline that i just felt or did i just become possessed by a demon. Please take this gif off the internet. Im not sure if you're aware but demons feed off of your fear. Lets not do this to one another ever again.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
That was not adrenaline and that was not a demon possessing you, that was traces of "bytch" flowing through your blood stream. Its cool breh, we all get caught off guard at times, friend :youngsabo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That was not adrenaline and that was not a demon possessing you, that was traces of "bytch" flowing through your blood stream. Its cool breh, we all get caught off guard at times, friend :youngsabo:
Traces of femininity? Do you have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu? Because i do which means my fears have been faced. I almost did a takedown on my monitor for coming at me like that. No friend, i believe that was the fight response flowing through me not so much the, Flight response, friend.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Traces of femininity? Do you have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu? Because i do which means my fears have been faced. I almost did a takedown on my monitor for coming at me like that. No friend, i believe that was the fight response flowing through me not so much the, Flight response, friend.
It was a joke breh breh. Also, every man feels fear (except for sociopaths) Man hood is how you address and deal with those fears.

2nm2kia.png

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was a joke breh breh. Also, every feels fear (except for sociopaths) Man hood is how you address and deal with those fears.
O i see, you were jesting me by calling me the B word. :ohhh: Where are you from friend because where im from men dont play like that? Let me guess, the devil made u do it like possession.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O i see, you were jesting me by calling me the B word. :ohhh: Where are you from friend because where im from men dont play like that? Let me guess, the devil made u do it like possession.
Don't ask me where Im from because I might take it the wrong way. I got people on the west coast too, friend.