Post pics of chicks you've conquered

Daps
31352_127414243937297_100000061661215_324668_6636514_n.jpg
got it when i was in high school. this is her now after 2 kids :noah:

38422_1536339213160_1375251006_1425817_1247604_n.jpg
college hype...she's a Pediatrician now...:leon:

404187_2877981193921_1391747987_32944781_311859433_n.jpg
far left. used to work the concierge desk at a place I used to work at. difficult win, but WORTH IT in the end...:ahh:

no ducktales here. it's all fact.:takedat:

:leon: That first chick got that Rent-A-Center furniture breh. Why is it facing

the opposite direction of the tv. Why it look like when u talk in the living room

It sound like you in the bathroom.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:childplease: There's no point in banning a screen name on a board with open registration. Ole femme jr ass nikka.

true, but i think the point he was making is that ur a b1tch and being that this is a message board and not the real world a nlgga cant just go across ur chin like he would be prone to do in reality so the next best thing is to rid u from the community.

But u right tho, no point in banning anyone with an open registration like this........i wouldnt want nlggas to ban u for it anyways.....

i left myself open for this......Its cool tho.......

i just hope i get the opportunity to do to u what i feel i need to do for u stepping out there like this.......

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:leon: That first chick got that Rent-A-Center furniture breh. Why is it facing

the opposite direction of the tv. Why it look like when u talk in the living room

It sound like you in the bathroom.

:childplease: breh, the p*ssy was STUPENDOUS...why would i care about her furniture? and I haven't seen her face to face in like 15 years, so i have no clue what her furniture looks like....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Breh, in the real world you wouldn't be goin' around talkin' about who have fukked to random dudes without knowing who the hell you're speaking around. Let's be real, you've amassed a good amount of posts on a messageboard. You ain't hard or anything. Lol. Especially if you're associating with the chick you claimin to have fukked. :laugh:

You should have just let the shiit blow over as a joke but instead you caught feelings and started poppin' off. Lol.

u right, i wouldnt be goin around talkin bout who i fuked to random dudes....

that why i admitted, i left myself open for it....it is what it is.

And naw, i aint hard, but i aint no sucka...... at all.

Associating with her naw........i met her through somebody and "conquered" her. Thats it. Aint nothing special.

Yea, im rackin up posts on this joint.......ill be alright tho

Caught feelings? not at all.........the fuk she going to come on here and say? she dont know shyt about me......

As far as "poppin off", naw, I just told u what time it was.

U notifing her is attempting to fuk my shyt up.......its cool, i left my self open for that........

but it still dont change the fact that thats what u doing, so accordingly imma feel some type of way about u. And the way i feel is find out who u are and then see about u in person. Aint shyt hard about that, its just real.

Dont like hearing that type of shyt, dont do shyt that makes a nikka say that type of shyt to u.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
let's keep this thread moving in the right direction...

i believe this

it is easy to knock off Snow bunnies in New Orleans:ahh: especially if they are a transplant

the black chicks from NO or mostly hood rats who have a prom hairdo everyday of the year and only want a nikka that sell dope

but them bunnys are always open to a nikka:lolbron:
yeah, that girl was cool as hell. i actually ran into her the first of this year at a late night gig i had. it was a :obama: way to start off my year. but it's even easier to get girls like that when you play music here. being a musician here opens plenty of doors all around here in regards to women. but here's a picture of a girl i'm seeing right now...

eqwkgi.jpg