Post Pics Of Chicks That Are "One Cheeseburger Away"!

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
to-you.gif

Wait till you see them fat nodules behind her leg, lumps, and an odor at some point. You’ll understand.

The worst is when they start eating like you, a grown ass man…

jay83

Superstar
Daps
After a while of fukking a “one cheeseburger away” female… you literally start noticing fat shyt about her and get turned off.

I’m going through this now.

My girl is slim and I love her more than ever now.

Years ago we were walking in a park. There were monkey bars. As a joke I got on it and went to like 5 bars and stopped. Laughed it off and asked her to do it. It was the first time I truly looked at her as a fat girl. Lol. shyt was so hard to watch I pretended it never happened and she was breathing hard for no reason.

She straight dropped. I was like “ what if it was a life or death situation and you had to go just two bars and rescue someone?” She goes “ well they just gonna die and I’m still gonna be fine”. Lol

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Years ago we were walking in a park. There were monkey bars. As a joke I got on it and went to like 5 bars and stopped. Laughed it off and asked her to do it. It was the first time I truly looked at her as a fat girl. Lol. shyt was so hard to watch I pretended it never happened and she was breathing hard for no reason.

She straight dropped. I was like “ what if it was a life or death situation and you had to go just two bars and rescue someone?” She goes “ well they just gonna die and I’m still gonna be fine”. Lol

God forbid y’all have to do a physical activity. That shyt frustrating when you have to keep yelling “come on!”.

🤦🏾

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
After a while of fukking a “one cheeseburger away” female… you literally start noticing fat shyt about her and get turned off.

Wait till you see them fat nodules behind her leg, lumps, and an odor at some point. You’ll understand.

:laff:Brehs I'm literally dying over here :russ:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
God forbid y’all have to do a physical activity. That shyt frustrating when you have to keep yelling “come on!”.

🤦🏾

Yep. Always talking about how she was vegetarian and she works out 3 times a week. She was thick and curvy so she got attention but couldn’t jog for more than 20 seconds, and was a foodie. That’s a disaster once she hits 35 with 2 kids. I saw her years later with a short skinny African dude so he probably has a big girl fetish. And she was even bigger eating fried shrimp at a seafood restaurant. She looked happy though.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
gtfo with this portable earthquake babble
You are a biological terrorists fukk them fat bytches don’t pin your love for them disgusting fat bytches on us black ppl as a whole yall a fukking scourge :pacspit:
Black ppl need to ditch that fat is beautiful bullshyt. Its not it’s a down right abomination
Bro we like what we like. I know a few white boys that like fat bytches but they'll never admit it.

Gotta stand on what you like. Black men like what we like bro

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

This. I've been messing with slim women for the last year or so and I'm NEVER going back.:picard:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

I gotta quote this again and rep you cause :mjlol:

I like how you kept it vague with "Fat Shyt" but I still know exactly what you meant :lolbron:

Loken

All Star
Daps
I just took a peek in Google n her body is def workable but man she's kinda hurt in the face.

Not her fault but nature gave her the blackeye look heavily.

That's not her natural look, that's heavy warpaint :francis:

just checked her YT man aint no way :mjcry::gucci:

stave

Superstar
Daps

:ohlawd:

Edit: I misread this as "when they start eating you"

BBW chewin hit different and I must have been triggered :dead: