Post Malone Says Early-Career Criticism Caused Him To ‘Drink A Lot’

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So getting called out for being trash and a culture vulture drove dude to drink.

He should've been driven off a cliff somewhere. Nobody wants to hear about this bum.
I hate a culture vulture! Eminem gets a lot of hate but he has never veered from who he was when he came in the game. Straight Hip-Hop. He should be saluted with all these CACs hopping in the game just to turn country or wave rebel flags :camby:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
fukk this culture vulture...shoulda drank himself to death

You know he's a vulture when even my sister was like :dwillhuh: when she heard whatever country shyt and she asked me if he's supposed to be a hip hop act

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
imagine letting this bytch made clown into your space and make money off of you

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Ill never forget Charlamagne asked Post what he thinks about “blm” and Post was like, “I dont know, I make music.”

Then Post went on a rant and said Hip Hop isnt real music and listen to Bob Dylan instead.

He should have BEEEEN exed out. But nope, rappers and black radio kept supporting him. Even Beyonce just put him on her last album. Shameful

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ill never forget Charlamagne asked Post what he thinks about “blm” and Post was like, “I dont know, I make music.”

Then Post went on a rant and said Hip Hop isnt real music and listen to Bob Dylan instead.

He should have BEEEEN exed out. But nope, rappers and black radio kept supporting him. Even Beyonce just put him on her last album. Shameful
Stop misquoting him, he never said Hip-hop isn't real music