Post in thread 'Barry Bonds made the MLB Hall of Fame - Daps and reps for all' (Neg Train)

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
That thread title change is a gaddamn plea if I ever saw one. :dead:

“delete” :russ:

MediocreAridAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
True and that's why he should check. If that's the only source he had, he shouldn't have posted it. A simple search of "Bonds HOF" and he would have known its bullshyt.

There wasn't anything to check. :mjlol:

This would be like me making a "Rams won Super Bowl LVI 46-14 :ooh:" thread right now.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Edit: I just changed the thread title for yall to neg me. Some of ya'll nikkas is some real losers though. If reputation on a forum the highlight of your existence yall are pathetic. And @CHICAGO is a clown for stickying this thread when it was barely a page deep. Anyways, damn shame what happened to Barry Bonds. Have fun yall
:russ::russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Edit: I just changed the thread title for yall to neg me. Some of ya'll nikkas is some real losers though. If reputation on a forum the highlight of your existence yall are pathetic. And @CHICAGO is a clown for stickying this thread when it was barely a page deep. Anyways, damn shame what happened to Barry Bonds. Have fun yall
jay-z-shot.gif

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

You been here long enough, if it ain’t Breaking news don’t break it in here, don’t jump the gun by hitting that “Post new thread” button @CHICAGO is here to check all that. You said “Bonds was got in the hall” and he didn’t. This is a way to keep fake news off the board. I got a train a few years back, enjoy the ride.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You been here long enough, if it ain’t Breaking news don’t break it in here. You said Bonds was going in and he didn’t. This is a way to keep fake news off the board.

^This.

Fake coli martyr in here tryna take up the high road. :dahell:

Should use his time machine to go back to yesterday and not make this thread. :mjlol:

I got a train a few years back, enjoy the ride.

:dead: