Post in hete if your age is between 24-30.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Last edited by a moderator:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Major is 42, playbwoi is Rich Gannon status. He'll take a restructured contract. Layla 4life is a 6th man, 2 years left with a front load contract. I'll turn YLM into a troll star.

Make the trade :smughickenbottom:

Ill tell you what,we need more NaS stans and dimepieces over here. So give us some of those lovely ladies yall got and some esco stans and we can talk:naswon:
And quit trying to cheat me. Alexander the great is an all star player I can't afford:ufdup:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Ill tell you what,we need more NaS stans and dimepieces over here. So give us some of those lovely ladies yall got and some esco stans and we can talk:naswon:
And quit trying to cheat me. Alexander the great is an all star player I can't afford:ufdup:

nope1_zps517f7d29.gif

The females shall remain in my possession. You can have JoelB, Jutt, and my Archbishop KG of Colibury alter ego. That's my final offer good sir. :smugfavre:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Best of both worlds:win:The bridge between generations:blessed: Old enough to have old school values but young enough to still be swagged out:tillpimp:

:smugfavre: yep. Old enough to remember the old shyt, but young enough to reap the benefits of today.