post how you'd die in an 80s horror movie

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I'd probably be the second to die, thinking I got it all figured out trying to trap the monster

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Listen for a suspicious sound in the basement.....go check it out...notice that the lights dont work in the basement, but proceed. Murderer takes a swipe at me with a axe...I duck..then start running...find something to trip on.....pick myself up.....run upstairs instead of out the front door.....go in a closet and breath heavy......die

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Right after goin a few rounds of breakin with the homies I'd be walkin back home at night with my boom box. Make a short cut thru a dark alley. Notice my foot gettin caught in some wierd slime:scusthov:....put my boom box down....kneel and see wtf it is......I touch it and notice it has a slight glow to it :wtf:.....then i hear a loud crash behind me n get spooked :krs:...then i notice it was just cat knockin over a garbage can lid behind and i stand up :ahh:.....say the line "Stupid cat...:childplease: "....turn around and then proceed to pick up my boom box then all of a sudden i see some wierd creatures feet :ooh:....:sadcam: slowly scroll my head up and then i see it's face.:merchant:...then the mufukka takes one swipe at me and...:dead:.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Right after goin a few rounds of breakin with the homies I'd be walkin back home at night with my boom box. Make a short cut thru a dark alley. Notice my foot gettin caught in some wierd slime:scusthov:....put my boom box down....kneel and see wtf it is......I touch it and notice it has a slight glow to it :wtf:.....then i hear a loud crash behind me n get spooked :krs:...then i notice it was just cat knockin over a garbage can lid behind and i stand up :ahh:.....say the line "Stupid cat...:childplease: "....turn around and then proceed to pick up my boom box then all of a sudden i see some wierd creatures feet :ooh:....:sadcam: slowly scroll my head up and then i see it's face.:merchant:...then the mufukka takes one swipe at me and...:dead:. P

:ehh:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Well since it's an 80's horror movie and I'm black, I won't see it coming and it'll be before the opening credits. :merchant:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i would be fine and almost like the underdog until i try to save my girlfriend or something (because i could imagine having a girlfriend in the movie). like we would be running or some shyt, and she'd trip and fall, then i'd come running back, and instead of running (because i ain't no punk) i'd actually stand up to the monster. i'd get some good licks in but at the end, i'd end up being impaled by something. she'd died too though, i'm sure. like you'd think she was about to make it to the end of the movie, then she does something stupid again. if they're a couple when they begin the movie, they die as a couple...

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd go first, cause I'd doing that yayo fukking with the girl counsellors from the camp across the lake.

Your Jasons, Freddies, and Michaels don't really play that type of behaviour.

:manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Freddy never dies so im good. I would negotiate a deal and sell out as many kids as i could and save my own life. Bad guys finish first :yeshrug:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I'd more than likely die first because I'm clumsy.

I would be running through the woods and I'd trip and fall over some dirt, take 15-20 minutes trying to get up (while yelling & crying like an idiot :sadbron:). After I finally get up I will run into a dark abandoned cabin and hide under the bed. When the killer that's chasing me comes into the cabin I will pretend like I'm trying to be quiet but I will actually be breathing like a 500 lb pound woman....So he knows exactly where I am. Then I'll get drug from under the bed and decapitated.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I'd more than likely die first because I'm clumsy.

I would be running through the woods and I'd trip and fall over some dirt, take 15-20 minutes trying to get up (while yelling & crying like an idiot :sadbron:). After I finally get up I will run into a dark abandoned cabin and hide under the bed. When the killer that's chasing me comes into the cabin I will pretend like I'm trying to be quiet but I will actually be breathing like a 500 lb pound woman....So he knows exactly where I am. Then I'll get drug from under the bed and decapitated.

you sound like you'd be my girlfriend in the horror film...:ooh:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'd be fukking the lead girl, she'd be a virgin, Then I'd fall asleep and Freddy would be draggin my ass around the bedroom. Using my veins as puppet strings.. I'd yell out "You got a burnt up dikk, old man... ughh.. no homo" Then he would proceed to execute me in a savage way as the now deflowered virgin screams, cuz I was the popular nikka on the block.