Post here if you're over 30

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not only that, Mahoney's waist size is beating down his inseam like it owes him money. Harlem, how are you gonna wear 42 x 30 jeans and talk about running PHAT in the gym?!?! You look like you gargle mayonnaise protein shakes and sweat McDonald's fry grease just changing into your gym clothes. You're probably out of breath just typing to brag about your son. The same son you've already admitted you're not capable of taking care of and your sister has to feed him breakfast in the morning because you're too busy trolling forums and stalking girls online. You're only 22 right Tubby? Get your life together while you still have time. At some point it will become more important to spend time w your son than spending your entire life online trying to impress people who don't care.

cotdamn...some old school ocmfII right here

:popcorn:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Not only that, Mahoney's waist size is beating down his inseam like it owes him money. Harlem, how are you gonna wear 42 x 30 jeans and talk about running PHAT in the gym?!?! You look like you gargle mayonnaise protein shakes and sweat McDonald's fry grease just changing into your gym clothes. You're probably out of breath just typing to brag about your son. The same son you've already admitted you're not capable of taking carei of and your sister has to feed him breakfast in the morning because you're too busy trolling forums and stalking girls online. You're only 22 right Tubby? Get your life together while you still have time. At some point it will become more important to spend time w your son than spending your entire life online trying to impress people who don't care.

It's hilarious how ppl act on the coli

You speak like you know me personally lol

You take bits and pieces of small information and try and use it in retaliation lol

That's the internet tho

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol at all these old ass nikkas

fukk you doing postin on a website

and to the nikkas without kids..........ya life has no meaning

35 and what...I post on here almost everyday...and lol at you justifying the meaning of your life through a kid...are you serious :what:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: nikkas is ashamed of they age

You typed that you was 34 and edited it out

Yall some old ass nikkas

my age is on the page before this you dumb fakkit

i edited out a post that i intended to post in another thread

got damn youre stupid :lolbron:

you ugly too bruh

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Not only that, Mahoney's waist size is beating down his inseam like it owes him money. Harlem, how are you gonna wear 42 x 30 jeans and talk about running PHAT in the gym?!?! You look like you gargle mayonnaise protein shakes and sweat McDonald's fry grease just changing into your gym clothes. You're probably out of breath just typing to brag about your son. The same son you've already admitted you're not capable of taking care of and your sister has to feed him breakfast in the morning because you're too busy trolling forums and stalking girls online. You're only 22 right Tubby? Get your life together while you still have time. At some point it will become more important to spend time w your son than spending your entire life online trying to impress people who don't care.

:damn:

:pachaha:

:deadrose:

:whoo: Lawd you put that young fellow over your knee and gave him that work

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Checkin in, :old:

Going to high school in the late 90's to me was :ahh: We had the goat music, the best fashion, (besides the too baggy shyt) the kicks everybody still wears today were brand new. Everybody stayed outside, I played ball everyday. Im really greatfull i grew up in that generation.

Most of us men get better as we get older if they take care of themselves but looking at all the chicks I went to school with is depressing. They look like my momma's friends she be hanging out with.