Post examples of women that are 'on my level'

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
This is inspired by another thread I saw in TLR about some youtuber who complains he can't get girls so posters accused him of only going for dimes, me personnally i would never tell any man a chick is to good for him, who am i to tell people not to aim high and who am i to tell women who they should be attracted to but i started to feel curious about what people percieve my "level" to be in the dating world so im gonna throw up some pics of myself and you all can post pics of what you feel would be a suitable partner for me.

nq49si.jpg

Because you're only 5ft9, she is a little above your level. She'd be on your level if you were taller.

Solange
b6406a145a3a588fd2d1a72d0463417e.jpg
chic-chignon-12_347x520_50.jpg
solange-2-radiofacts.jpg
SOLANGE-.jpg
IMG_8251.jpg

I think this girl is on your level.

Lianne La Havas

images
lianne_la_havas_babe_galore_mag.jpg
Lianne+La+Havas.jpg
images

@feelmikepayne I picked these women based of the way that you dressed in you avi (Your face too). Do you always dress like that?

Last edited:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because you're only 5ft9, she is a little above your level. She'd be on your level if you were taller.

Solange
b6406a145a3a588fd2d1a72d0463417e.jpg
chic-chignon-12_347x520_50.jpg
solange-2-radiofacts.jpg
SOLANGE-.jpg
IMG_8251.jpg

I think this girl is on your level.

Lianne La Havas

images
lianne_la_havas_babe_galore_mag.jpg
Lianne+La+Havas.jpg
images

@feelmikepayne I picked these women based of the way that you dressed in you avi (Your face too). Do you always dress like that?
Thanks those women are beautiful and curly hair is my weakness :noah:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This thread has potential....

@feelmikepayne

Take this for what it's worth(since I'm a dude). Your "league " encompasses everything, not only your physical appearance. Just for entertainment sakes, though, I'll assume that you're gainfully employed, don't possess a criminal record, don't do drugs and you aren't a hardcore drinker(which may or may not be the case).

In my opinion, you're above average in aesthetics(top 10% in the world, top 5% among black males). A lot of females, especially black ones, like your look. I wouldn't even worry about the height issue because a lot of women will take a 5'9 model - caliber looking male over a 6'0-6'6 Lurch - looking dude. Being tall is rare in itself, so the amount of tall, good-looking men is scarce or there is fierce competition for these men. The range where you'll eat the most is the average to above-average looking women between 5'4-5'9, and maybe taller, in some instances. If you possess the aforementioned qualities, along with not being socially awkward, you should be able to hold out (if you choose) and attract the top 5% of women.. of any race, provided they are open to dating you... easily.

Being average height won't hurt you(as proven by some of the responses in this thread).

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
This thread has potential....

@feelmikepayne

Take this for what it's worth(since I'm a dude). Your "league " encompasses everything, not only your physical appearance. Just for entertainment sakes, though, I'll assume that you're gainfully employed, don't possess a criminal record, don't do drugs and you aren't a hardcore drinker(which may or may not be the case).

In my opinion, you're above average in aesthetics(top 10% in the world, top 5% among black males). A lot of females, especially black ones, like your look. I wouldn't even worry about the height issue because a lot of women will take a 5'9 model - caliber looking male over a 6'0-6'6 Lurch - looking dude. Being tall is rare in itself, so the amount of tall, good-looking men is scarce or there is fierce competition for these men. The range where you'll eat the most is the average to above-average looking women between 5'4-5'9, and maybe taller, in some instances. If you possess the aforementioned qualities, along with not being socially awkward, you should be able to hold out (if you choose) and attract the top 5% of women.. of any race, provided they are open to dating you... easily.

Being average height won't hurt you(as proven by some of the responses in this thread).

Never seen anyone explain it in that way :ehh: