:mjlol:

Oh and by the way this needs to be a smiley

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Mephistopheles I applaud you for being the BIGGEST Jay hater on this site...LOL.

The truth is he IS the biggest dikkrider hip-hop has ever known. The original Shang Tsung of this rap shyt.

From Fu-Schnickens, to State Property, to UGK, to Cash Money, to BIG, to Ruff Ryders, to Kanye he soaks up the magic of other rappers makes it his own and then leaves the original in the dust. It's how he's managed to survive this long in the game.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
@Mephistopheles I applaud you for being the BIGGEST Jay hater on this site...LOL.

The truth is he IS the biggest dikkrider hip-hop has ever known. The original Shang Tsung of this rap shyt.

From Fu-Schnickens, to State Property, to UGK, to Cash Money, to BIG, to Ruff Ryders, to Kanye he soaks up the magic of other rappers makes it his own and then leaves the original in the dust. It's how he's managed to survive this long in the game.

Daps for Shang Tsung reference

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

I almost negged you than realized who you were. Don't spread lies about the GOAT like that. You're better than this.