Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

f*ck gay-z

GOAT CAMEL HATER
Daps
924167_719006038196806_813874755_n.jpg

SMH @ this disgusting piece of SVU slurping shyt tryna dikkride the fukking Taker into relevancy now that the OTR Tour is over and he no longer has his fukking wife to keep him from crawling back into that struggle flow filled cave of irrelevancy he begged her to remove his bytch ass from.

Camel is pathetic.

f*ck gay-z

GOAT CAMEL HATER
Daps
LOOK @ THIS shyt! THIS SICK fukk IS ACTUALLY USING A fukkING SPERM STAIN THAT AIN'T EVEN HIS TO STAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...vy-turns-three-chart-privileged-life-far.html

I'm not sure what's more pathetic.

The fact that Bey's ppl actually agreed to spread the rumor that Blue is Camel's kid (as if any bytch on the planet would actually let him shove his crotch snout in her coochie & sneeze), or the fact that legions of pathetic Camel warriors are so blinded by the wrinkled nutsac they've been slurping their entire lives & corrupted by years of guzzling Camel's dikk goo they can't see that sperm stain belongs to Bey's bodyguard.

:mjlol:

CAMEL LOST

McPiff

#goat
Daps
"aint no nikka" :scust: wack ass song. RD aint even half of what people make it out to be. dead presidents the only classic cut on that shyt ...and brooklyns finest of course as well :troll:

:whoa:
I know its fun to hate on jay z and all but lets not go overboard with the silliness

RD is a certified classic.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
LOOK @ THIS shyt! THIS SICK fukk IS ACTUALLY USING A fukkING SPERM STAIN THAT AIN'T EVEN HIS TO STAY IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...vy-turns-three-chart-privileged-life-far.html

I'm not sure what's more pathetic.

The fact that Bey's ppl actually agreed to spread the rumor that Blue is Camel's kid (as if any bytch on the planet would actually let him shove his crotch snout in her coochie & sneeze), or the fact that legions of pathetic Camel warriors are so blinded by the wrinkled nutsac they've been slurping their entire lives & corrupted by years of guzzling Camel's dikk goo they can't see that sperm stain belongs to Bey's bodyguard.

:mjlol:

CAMEL LOST

LOL wut? I love this thread but wut?

Daps
"aint no nikka" :scust: wack ass song. RD aint even half of what people make it out to be. dead presidents the only classic cut on that shyt ...and brooklyns finest of course as well :troll:

For rill. Nikkas so thirst for Jay to have a Illmatic level classic, when the 2 albums aren't even close to being on the same level.