Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Wayne baited and threw jabs at Hov all 2006, Jay put him on his album and did a feature for C3 calling him "my heir" just because Wayne was that big at the time.

Got on Drake,Jeezy and Ross tracks when they first came out but has yet to lend a hand to any young NY rapper.

The HA remix :huhldup:

Giving a feature to Silkk The Shocker in 99 :sadcam:

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More money, more checks, I'm addicted to fresh 6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps Kickbackin the back, get the phantom to drop Bass blaring outta my system,that'show I detox O when will hestop,hestillpumping thatrealshyt My flow so dumb, my face is numb, nikka,I don't feel shyt Where's a therapist? Yeah, I'm outta control They tryna make me go to rehab, I won't go, no And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby Betty Ford ain't ready for us, ain't nothing can stop me Oh look he's collapsing, justlook how he's rapping Everytime I try to get out it pulls me back in Amy should have rehabed him,'stead she doubled his ration Can you blame me for being a slave to my passion? My heroine flows more deeper than Marilyn's nose I'm an O.D. 'til I'm in peacelikeAnnaNicole, Hov!

[Verse 4 (Amy):]

:wtf: :mindblown: :beli: :comeon:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Can't wear skinny jeans..."

jay-z-skinny-jeans-c-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
Cac talm bout im mad but he hate his lack of color soo much he wanna be "down with the brothers"

Get ya ol bullethead cac fakket ass outta here:umad::ahh:

Cac to the left Cac to the right Cac around and cracka down tonight

r-kelly-o.gif

lol i hate my color and wanna be black is what ur sayin??? what r u drunk bro?

:heh:

good one

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
Ahh that time of the year again........close to summer..........heating up........that time of the year where the "Go outside and get some p*ssy" comments start flying in as it gets warmer.....

So these chicks heads keep getting gassed up because folks continue to give p*ssy so much pwer and wonder why we have all those threads on here and we men continue to wonder why women act the way they do

:yawn:

i aint NEVVVVERRRR put p*ssy on pedastal.... i just feel bad for this dude spendin his friday nights on the coli havin wet dreams about camel.... dude needs to go outside and at least talk to a female