Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I Get A.... (originally Ja Rule's song)

I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me)....(originally an Omilio Sparks song...which he said he never got publishing off of)

Originators '99 (where he "let Jaz-O finish the sh*t)
CWl4oZq.png

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I Get A.... (originally Ja Rule's song)

I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me)....(originally an Omilio Sparks song...which he said he never got publishing off of)

Originators '99 (where he "let Jaz-O finish the sh*t)
CWl4oZq.png

jaz owned that song

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
whats the context of this pic here

LOL Well from what I heard Freeway just showed up to a press event where Jay-Z was meeting with the Mayor of Philly and some other politicians. Freeway wanted to get in the pic but they made his ass stand off to the side. Jay was too busy dikkriding to even care about his former label mate Freeway..so Freeway just stood there...LMAO!!!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jaz owned that song

yeah, Jaz killed it but Jay gave him garbage minutes on that joint because Jay NEVER wanted anyone to outshine him. Jaz let him shine on the original version. Jaz has many stories of how Dame and them would make him do lyrics in one take then let Jay come in and lay his verses after...sometimes Jay would do his verse first then re-do it after he would hear Jaz verse. (or Beans or anyone else) but still....Eminem murdered him on his own shyt!