Post classy and tasteful pictures of beautiful women in this thread...(no nudity)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make blasphemous statements then use evidence cBeaverely contrary to your own point brehs. She is Black and Korean, not a beaner. :camby:
No. And I know what she is, so shut the fukk up.

First I was c00n, then I was a cac, now I'm a beaner.

Dumb cac.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No. And I know what she is, so shut the fukk up.

First I was c00n, then I was a cac, now I'm a beaner.

Dumb cac.
You clearly DON'T know what she is. And you're comprehension skills are horrid regarding the beaner reference. You seem sensitive about race friend. :sas2: I don't even know who you are to care if you're a cac or not. NOW I think you are though. Women here have seen photos of me and know me to be a handsome, golden-hued black man. You just sound hurt. :camby:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You clearly DON'T know what she is. And you're comprehension skills are horrid regarding the beaner reference. You seem sensitive about race friend. :sas2: I don't even know who you are to care if you're a cac or not. NOW I think you are though. Women here have seen photos of me and know me to be a handsome, golden-hued black man. You just sound hurt. :camby:

Point out where it's suggested that I know what she is. In fact we, why would I mean "Asian" at all? If you're going to point out my comprehension
skills, you should at least know the difference between "your" and "you're." The only those that's making a big deal out of it is you. If you have to come here to seek validation, then that's on you.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
02145_120215111818-andy-allo-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Beautiful women who can sing and play instruments might just be my weakness :noah:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i see classy woman daily..... with their clothes on.

lol, Y would I want to see this shyt online? :stopitslime:

The other woman threads are better.