Post Anime cliches you're tired of seeing

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
A lot of shots at Goku in here.

Useless female character wishing to be saved in every panel.
kurosaki_kun_by_laggersaurus.jpg
No they all just copy Goku

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Protagonist being a scrawny wimp with no confidence at all. It's why I can't get into My Hero Academia even though the animation is crazy.

That's why I like One Piece. We first get introduced to Colby whose a classic wimp who's always crying and scared, and then Luffy punches him in the face on some ":stopitslime:Man up, lil nikka. I hate people like you."

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Weak main characters are scarce, and if they are weak they get an asspull power up. The only anime so far that did this trope to perfection is World trigger the main character(Mikumo Osamu) is weak so he has to settle with making good strategies and using his environment to get the upper hand of stronger characters, however there are stronger characters than him that can adjust, adapt and implement a strategy on the fly.

I should have been clearer. I meant weak as in personality, not power. Shinji Ikari comes to mind.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
The guy that everyone hate and was treated very badly always end up their life even almost killing theirself to save the same people who treated bad someone like naruto

A girl will do anything just a hand shake her dress will all disappear

When a girl fight by the blink of an eye she is naked

Girls will be slapping boys just for looking at them

The way they use filler alot so annoy

Then you have one piece just when the action is about to start and episode finish and the next episode won't start from the fight but their long lost life
They scream too much in anime

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Protagonist being a scrawny wimp with no confidence at all. It's why I can't get into My Hero Academia even though the animation is crazy.

That's why I like One Piece. We first get introduced to Colby whose a classic wimp who's always crying and scared, and then Luffy punches him in the face on some ":stopitslime:Man up, lil nikka. I hate people like you."

And years later dude turns into a badass himself. :wow:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Villains with no conviction. They become the hero’s ally in the end or undo the all the chaos they caused.