Post a screencap of a text message where you used a Coli smiley

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
I see a few of you are in the friend zone :mjpls:

:yeshrug: My girl literally wants to kill every female friend I have & my female friends tend to be a little more "friendlier" when I have a girl. :rudy: Both parties should know their role, if not you just gotta put em in their place. :mjpls:

Evil genius Jay

The TSC PLAYAZ!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jersey
imagejxt.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I text my little brother these smilies all the time. He doesn't like it though. :pachaha:

u6ysybe3.jpg

ete8yqu2.jpg

ujemy8ez.jpg

pumabyvy.jpg

y6a5aduq.jpg

:russ:

First off gross misuse of those smilies there. Secondly I see lil dude tried to respond using his own shyt, I use the smilies to txt ppl and I hate when they respond with they own shyt. bytches be tryna text back entire memes and shyt :stopitslime: like yo shyt whack.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First off gross misuse of those smilies there. Secondly I see lil dude tried to respond using his own shyt, I use the smilies to txt ppl and I hate when they respond with they own shyt. bytches be tryna text back entire memes and shyt :stopitslime: like yo shyt whack.

Yeah he always use those black and white troll memes like it's funny. I texted him the shaq one because that is the one he hates the most and I like bothering him.