Post a pic of your ideal spouse.

Daps
Victoria Beckham and Paris Hilton are bad:yeshrug:and I'm black so you must be talkin bout yourself cac, :dame:@ lookin at fine women and seein Justin Bieber.
Jason Collins is that you:umad:
Vicky Beckham has a mannish Kate Jenner like mug:comeon:
victoria-beckham.jpg

and Paris is built like DJQ Qualls :scust:
paris-hilton.jpg

don't know many non c00n or straight blackmales these ugmo caveslores appeal to:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jason Collins is that you:umad:
Vicky Beckham has a mannish Kate Jenner like mug:comeon:
victoria-beckham.jpg

and Paris is built like DJQ Qualls :scust:
paris-hilton.jpg

don't know many non c00n or straight blackmales these ugmo caveslores appeal to:yeshrug:
You the one bytchin at me all upset that I like these chicks:umad:the fact you hatin on fine women and searchin for "bad" pics of them in a desperate attempt at turnin a man off to those women shows what a fakkit you are:dame:

Victoria Beckham is sexy as hell and used to look like a big tit cocksuckin blowup doll

victoria-beckham-portrait.jpg

nrm_1418386416-459147318.jpg

Victoria-Beckham-11.jpg

:noah:

Paris Hilton is ridiculously hot and has the dumb cum slut look perfected

4zzxmv.jpg

paris_650_072414115005.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

:ohlawd:

real nikkas like men of all races wanna fukk these bytches its you fake militant/perpetratin cacs and downlow sissies who throw shade like they ain't bad:wrist:

Last edited:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I don't have a "ideal type" when it comes to looks honestly.
But I love nice smiles and full lips. (Deep voices as well, but it's not a must.)

But..
giphy.gif

:blessed:

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:Pathetic you so butthurt over me etherin you and can't refute it so instead of respondin in that thread you once again dug thru my post history in an attempt to deflect:umad:

:ufdup:And once again you prove you a fakkit by actin like its absurd to be attracted to hot chicks that all straight men like:dame:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol:Pathetic you so butthurt over me etherin you and can't refute it so instead of respondin in that thread you once again dug thru my post history in an attempt to deflect:umad:

:ufdup:And once again you prove you a fakkit by actin like its absurd to be attracted to hot chicks that all straight men like:dame:

I'm laughing at you because you go so hard at defending your awful preferences in women. :mjlol:

I know it's different strokes for different folks but you're the only person in here catching feelings over people disagreeing with your choices.:umad:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
I have three more :obama: #DONTJUDGEME

Bjork

bjork-review-article-by-olivia-burton.jpg

bjork-by-fdmx-500x281.jpg

cute.jpg

Faye Wong

Faye-Wong-faye-wong-464925_523_621.jpg

fw2.jpg

leelee2046a.jpg

Faye-Wong-faye-wong-464932_350_476.jpg

Jean Grae

jean-grae-thumb.jpg

A3C-Festival-949-600x336.jpg

Young-Jean-Grae.png

Hey, I also like my chicks artsy :obama::salute:

I'm witcha 100 bro especially on Jean Grae :banderas:.. I could never eva judge nobody with my electic ass hahaha I wanna do some cool shut like smoke with one of these types with my guitar close by and just vibe..Kinda like play to her voice/laugh something like that lol