Post a pic of what you think a coli poster looks like based off what you know?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
@TITTY__CHOPPA
tenor.gif

:birdman: What’s wrong with bunnies?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
:whoo: Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiittttttt

looking like a sugar daddy looking for his candy cane

:dead:

You are definitely my soul sista!!! I’ve been natural for almost 3 years my hair is 2 inches shy of waist length (I’m 5’2”) pulled straight down. Shrinkage SUCKS!!! If I feel like it I’ll band it but I rarely do. It’s only been straightened once in those 3 years . I don’t know what to do with it !!!! :damn: I can’t get my hair to “stand up” unless I tease it which I’m not gonna do

:mjgrin: I got you confused with @Saltmoney

but we can still be soul sistahs!!!

My hair has also finally reached mid back/almost waist length hair after I had layers cut into it. I blowdried it here and then threw in the towel for the day and straightened the next day as took me forever!! :damn: I have NO patience!! (ignore my dry @ss hands as the sanitizer water my hands are in basically all day is destroying them! :sadbron:)

VHozO0j.jpg

Last time I got a relaxer was in 2012 and she burned my scalp pretty badly so I've sworn off of that forever!

I'm going to try passion twists probably this weekend, aiming for this look:

58IYlHe.jpg
Ad6ey1N.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
ignore my dry @ss hands as the sanitizer water my hands are in basically all day is destroying them!
Get something with moisturizer in it. I find this to be pretty effective in not drying my hands out.
large_84dc423b-3b66-4600-bba6-8b00d9218cb4.jpeg