Post a pic of a woman you rate as a 6.5.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the thing about posting celebrity examples: nikkas can’t separate the status from the looks.

We got brehs here that will risk it all for fukking Oprah, but if she worked at Trader Joe’s it’d be :scusthov: :dead:
True:yeshrug:Used to tell my dudes I would knock the boots till I get a check. This was 10 years ago. Now? Nah, but if she was a cashier she would be ignored.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Crystal is at least a 7.

49e4aafb347ae6aa188cbb6f74d7962abdca5210.jpg
www.thecoli.com

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Quinta Brunson

She not cute at all but got a sense of humor so that’s worth something. Same thing with Issa but I’d give her a 7
This is accurate, and Quinta is straight up average but still getting smashed, average is enough when you got humor to boost your stock:steviej:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Quinta Brunson

She not cute at all but got a sense of humor so that’s worth something. Same thing with Issa but I’d give her a 7

She's a 5 to me, dead average. If she had an appreciation thread here I'd assume we would be praising her career.

I'd say 6.5 is Issa Rae and Ari Lennox, both can look good but they're the product of glow ups and taking pictures on their best days:yeshrug:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a 5 to me, dead average. If she had an appreciation thread here I'd assume we would be praising her career.

I'd say 6.5 is Issa Rae and Ari Lennox, both can look good but they're the product of glow ups and taking pictures on their best days:yeshrug:
She a 5. Issa is 5 closer to a 4. Ari Lennox wasn't feeling her until that pressure video but she a 5 too. If anything Quinta would be a 6 and Issa and Aro would be 5's, IMO

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Told ya'll a woman can't be bad unless she is dark skin to 75% of this board. Just post a super regular degular woman from Africa who dark skin and the whole first 2 pages will be :noah: Them same nikkas date white women off line. Too many try hards on this board.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
She a 5. Issa is 5 closer to a 4. Ari Lennox wasn't feeling her until that pressure video but she a 5 too. If anything Quinta would be a 6 and Issa and Aro would be 5's, IMO
I don't know how you give Quinta a 6:patrice:I just don't think she is sexually attractive at all. I give Issa and Ari points for greasing up their legs.

Told ya'll a woman can't be bad unless she is dark skin to 75% of this board. Just post a super regular degular woman from Africa who dark skin and the whole first 2 pages will be :noah: Them same nikkas date white women off line. Too many try hards on this board.
I think them downplaying the Westbrook sisters is just this weird flex by posters since she doesn't personally do it for them, they're showing their ass. I don't know what reality they're 6.5's got nikkas sounding like hens again talking about they overhyped cause they lightskin like their huge titties aren't more of a factor:pachaha:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think them downplaying the Westbrook sisters is just this weird flex by posters since she doesn't personally do it for them, they're showing their ass. I don't know what reality they're 6.5's got nikkas sounding like hens again talking about they overhyped cause they lightskin like their huge titties aren't more of a factor:pachaha:
Every light skin woman is overhyped because she lightskinned on the coli.