Post a pic of a "dimepiece" I bet I can find a flaw keeping her from being a 10

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
White dudes are packing like black dudes because of hormones in the milk? :ohhh::ehh::shaq:

I mean I didn't see it with my own eye because I don't float that boat, but that what this lady told me.. She liked herself some young boys..

Not just the milk, but all of the ground beef we eat here is tainted with hormones and we don't ever realize..

Only reason I know that is bc I took a trip to France once and I had a burger from some hole in a wall place near a train station in this small village. (when I say hole in the wall, i mean this place would never pass a food safety inspection in America)

Anyways, I shyt you not, it was the best tasting burger I ever ate in my entire life.. And its because over there there animals aren't tainted with a bunch of hormones (its illegal)

That's when I realized 90% of the beef in America is shyt. . Just pay attention to how quick bytches be getting titties and ass.. They like 12 going on 18

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Brehs watch this video closely

This is y none of these hoes got no 10s from me

Baby-Boy-Movie-Guns-And-Butter-Gif-Subs.gif

Why lie, she went from a 6 to an 8 in less than 5 minutes :wow: You wake up in the morning after what you thought was a good night out, you like :damn:, she's like :shaq: I missed my period and my daddy is a convicted murderer :wow:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
How coukd that be the new wave when women have been built like that since day one

This is true. However :ufdup: slim girls with 3 dimensional posterior flesh is about as rare as a 42 ass to a 24 waist on a thickun. The difference is one of these types can have a 15 day fastfood binge and gain 15...and come out another type of dime. The other will come out...:to: you don't want to see that final form breh. That natural superthick shyt is very volatile ...unless it's fake.:sas2:

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This is true. However :ufdup: slim girls with 3 dimensional posterior flesh is about as rare as a 42 ass to a 24 waist on a thickun. The difference is one of these types can have a 15 day fastfood binge and gain 15...and come out another type of dime. The other will come out...:to: you don't want to see that final form breh. That natural superthick shyt is very volatile ...unless it's fake.:sas2:

1170458_1416149125308572_1432148103_n.jpg

Thim-Slick-Teyana-Taylor-Traci-Ellis-Ross.jpg

images

N the body gets more voluptuous as she ages

:ohlawd:

images
iamsultrysimone.jpg

images

:scust: