tumblr_p04p6gBKzU1v99boco1_1280.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This might be /thread:lupe::noah:

I think someone needs to organize a poll of all posters in thread and everyone pick a top 5 and see where it stands before more pictures are added.

I'd love to see the results. I have a strong feeling that those that would be in my top 5 wouldn't be anywhere near the top...and I low-key am proud of that. :wow:

Well, other than the jawn in the above post I'm replying to.

Let me see if I can do a very quick search of another couple that I'd choose from this thread...
All of the women posted in this thread are pretty much A1.
This is the one, brehs.:wow:

But, lurking on instagram and seeing this woman on my explore page would have me trade in any that were posted for her.

She's may not win the top spot in comparison to the others in here but her look is just... Perfect for me.

Like pooridge... She's not exotic looking, and as weird as it sounds, her face is familiar, like the pretty black American face I see for an around the way girl. She's fukking physically beautiful.

Body is not on some cartoon shyt. It's the body I grew up being attracted to before the plastic surgery shyt, just thick enough.

And the personality that this pic, the smile, the clothes exudes... She looks playful, a little reserved but can get loose. Give her unbelievable dikk and mental stimulation and she'll sit on the couch while you watch some sports or play on your PlayStation.

If all the above is true about her- she's the prototype. Not flashy...just quiet beauty.

The beauty of women, and especially the sexual beauty of women is just... There is no way they are products of a world of randomness.

There has to be a creator. :dwillhuh::ohlawd:

Last edited: