o0GLNuC.jpg

AUuFxso.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All of the women posted in this thread are pretty much A1.
This is the one, brehs.:wow:

But, lurking on instagram and seeing this woman on my explore page would have me trade in any that were posted for her.

She's may not win the top spot in comparison to the others in here but her look is just... Perfect for me.

Like pooridge... She's not exotic looking, and as weird as it sounds, her face is familiar, like the pretty black American face I see for an around the way girl. She's fukking physically beautiful.

Body is not on some cartoon shyt. It's the body I grew up being attracted to before the plastic surgery shyt, just thick enough.

And the personality that this pic, the smile, the clothes exudes... She looks playful, a little reserved but can get loose. Give her unbelievable dikk and mental stimulation and she'll sit on the couch while you watch some sports or play on your PlayStation.

If all the above is true about her- she's the prototype. Not flashy...just quiet beauty.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
All of the women posted in this thread are pretty much A1.
This is the one, brehs.:wow:

But, lurking on instagram and seeing this woman on my explore page would have me trade in any that were posted for her.

She's may not win the top spot in comparison to the others in here but her look is just... Perfect for me.

Like pooridge... She's not exotic looking, and as weird as it sounds, her face is familiar, like the pretty black American face I see for an around the way girl. She's fukking physically beautiful.

Body is not on some cartoon shyt. It's the body I grew up being attracted to before the plastic surgery shyt, just thick enough.

And the personality that this pic, the smile, the clothes exudes... She looks playful, a little reserved but can get loose. Give her unbelievable dikk and mental stimulation and she'll sit on the couch while you watch some sports or play on your PlayStation.

If all the above is true about her- she's the prototype. Not flashy...just quiet beauty.

:ehh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
She trapping real hard on her IG page cause one of the first pictures I saw of her on it is her and some dude and a bottle of Henny...
Eh, she's 16 now, so perfectly legal in most places. Besides, I feel like if you make and upload pictures that are clearly sexual in nature - it's sort of fair game?:patrice:

3n6CFUt.png

pz5zlxakknl01.jpg

asawdzphhzl01.jpg

td8s8ul2tl301.jpg

X8qSPA4.png