post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Yeah...you're that kinda troll.
The post obviously says "post-a-pic-of-a-chick-YOU-would-feel-morally-obligated-to-nut-raw-in".

ME....not you.

If you don't like her, that's your own problem...I'm posting the chicks I know in real life that I would nut in.
So take your opinionated ass somewhere else...

:stopitslime:

nawl take that whale somewhere else :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
iDygjXD.jpg

RWFYsV8.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...you're that kinda troll.
The post obviously says "post-a-pic-of-a-chick-YOU-would-feel-morally-obligated-to-nut-raw-in".

ME....not you.

If you don't like her, that's your own problem...I'm posting the chicks I know in real life that I would nut in.
So take your opinionated ass somewhere else...

:stopitslime:
:salute:Do you, fam. There are a lot more chicks special to me that I won't post cause I know how the coli is (many are smack dab average), so I admire your not giving a fukk.

Around here if you crushing on the wrong type, folks will bring it up in threads months later and shyt:bryan:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:salute:Do you, fam. There are a lot more chicks special to me that I won't post cause I know how the coli is (many are smack dab average), so I admire your not giving a fukk.

Around here if you crushing on the wrong type, folks will bring it up in threads months later and shyt:bryan:

Thanks breh.
I'm not the cookie-cutter average type fool like the rest of em.
They all go after the same type and wind up with the same bs.
Hell, I knew a group of stupid niccas back in the bx that all had the same damn std cause they all went after the same stupid trick.
Hilarity at best...I just sit back and laugh at em.
:russ::yeshrug: