SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
afKWF.gif

19534473_271465776661913_1393030624792543232_n.jpg

Daps
I'm dying laughing at how many non-black and biracial women were posted in this thread on a black website.

Man... Black men REALLY don't like black women. :francis:

I mean, youre attracted to them. If you meet one you like you will marry her. (If that's all you have access to)
But most of your ideal women are not black, or barely look black.

How is this normal to y'all? :dahell:

Do you think I would go on a predominately white site, and see a bunch of brown skinned black women, latinas and asians?:mjpls:

Waiting on "The Preference Warriors" to come in and explain this.:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm dying laughing at how many non-black and biracial women were posted in this thread on a black website.
No, you are not laughing, you are trolling. Lets assume you have threads set to 35 post per page. You went through 112 pages and came to the conclusion that most of the women
are not black?:jbhmm:Are you saying this is what you do?
Not true. Black women everywhere in this thread. Not all of these dudes are black, either, so they post who they want.

Do you think I would go on a predominately white site, and see a bunch of brown skinned black women, latinas and asians?:mjpls:
Thats your #1 issue. You care what they say on a predominantly white site. Sounds like your issue. You wanna police dikks based on what they like.
Indoctrinated much? Take that shyt elsewhere, or post some pawgs.

Neg pending.:wangfansonly:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

I mean, youre attracted to them. If you meet one you like you will marry her. (If that's all you have access to)

Get this dap fishing shyt outta here 90% of these chicks is black

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

You a damn lie. The majority of women in this thread are black women and dark skinned ones at that. You saw a couple non black women and felt insecure and got in your feelings.

Black men don't like black women yet the dark skinned women thread is hundreds of pages long and the majority of black men are married to black women.

Keep up with the woe is me narrative

:umad:

Aren't you married too?:skip: Only mans preference you should worry about is your husbands :russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All that you need to worry about is how would you stack up against any of these women shown.

Post some of your pictures and we will decide if you are worthy.