post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Most of you nikkas in here trying to impregnate Instagram thots with only followers to their name. Stop making life decisions with you dikk, thats why so many dudes are caught up now.:ufdup:

Smart dudes impregnating money over looks. Get that Kevin Federline treatment :ahh:

Smart dudes got their own money so they don't have to f*ck b*tches for it :mjpls:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Nikka you referenced Kevin Federline f*ck outta here :mjlol:

A guy who had nothing, finessed a rich woman into marrying beneath her level, divorced her, got half of her fortune, rode off into the sunset. Seems like a smart man to me.

There's levels to this shyt but keep making it y'all life's goals to knock up IG models whose net worth is a couple thousand followers on social media, a C-class Benz, and a closet full of clothes.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tumblr_o346yjwWyf1scpynio1_1280.jpg

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
Yes indeed :shaq:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A guy who had nothing, finessed a rich woman into marrying beneath her level, divorced her, got half of her fortune, rode off into the sunset. Seems like a smart man to me.

There's levels to this shyt but keep making it y'all life's goals to knock up IG models whose net worth is a couple thousand followers on social media, a C-class Benz, and a closet full of clothes.

So then we should also applaud gold digging chicks right? :mjpls: I'm disappointed in you breh I'm not down with this bishazzness. Men should never look to another woman for financial support unless under dire circumstances, and even then no women other than a family member or their wife for financial support.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
So then we should also applaud gold digging chicks right? :mjpls: I'm disappointed in you breh I'm not down with this bishazzness. Men should never look to another woman for financial support unless under dire circumstances, and even then no women other than a family member or their wife for financial support.

No grown person should look for any other grown person for support. It's not about applauding gold diggers. It's about playing the game smart. You guys can be happy to impregnate vapid chicks with no life skills. Kevin Federline impregnated a multi-millionaire. There's levels.