post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_oo9is57u2T1qhhr89o1_1280.jpg

It's unfair for one chick to be so hot. That's a straight 9 and anyone who says otherwise is telling on himself and should shut himself off at sexy black dudes and not bother nikkas on the net!, Flawless face,long Somali type waist and you can see the donk from the front ,Praise Jesus!!
Whenever hotties like this roll up anywhere average chicks feel threatened. They start fiddling with their hair discreetly checking their outfits. Some get headaches and go home,goddamit!!
This sexy byatch deserves to get her coochie turned inside out;URGENTLY! When I'm done I'll even buy her a hoverboard so she can tell her friends what a gentleman I am!

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
It's unfair for one chick to be so hot. That's a straight 9 and anyone who says otherwise is telling on himself and should shut himself off at sexy black dudes and not bother nikkas on the net!, Flawless face,long Somali type waist and you can see the donk from the front ,Praise Jesus!!
Whenever hotties like this roll up anywhere average chicks feel threatened. They start fiddling with their hair discreetly checking their outfits. Some get headaches and go home,goddamit!!
This sexy byatch deserves to get her coochie turned inside out;URGENTLY! When I'm done I'll even buy her a hoverboard so she can tell her friends what a gentleman I am!

mrw-my-constitutional-law-final-was-on-executive-privilege-a-topic-we-spent-exactly-one-day-on-class-151349.gif