post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in

Daps
Reppin
harlem
Your broke ass mind does not know what a corvette is.
that is what the problem is.
you such a lame,....
you dreaming of bytches to white knight.
like a lame and dream of being a cs/eic chump for a bytch.

I know you a simp, white knight too.
with obsessive issues who gets no play or cooch ever.
all because you consistently posting about a female and day dreaming.
then, when you supposed to be out getting some on new year's.
you, in here taggin grown nikkaz with an actual real life.
at hours nikkaz who get play are busy.
case in point, I was at a lesbian party on new year's.
you were still here on the coli,....making posts that indicate you have no life and get no play at all in your said worthless life.
you can make up library jokes all you want.
yet that is fiction but the fact remains.
you factually, are a lame.

Art Barr

:pachaha::deadmanny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nlzh6nqFGh1u3ml7wo2_1280.jpg
The Scarfer

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What? Whoa?! Where?! :damn:
Ill find it later but there's an interview where she's talking to another chick about women pleasing their men and she basically said she loves doing it :wow:

There's another interview where she was :shaq:ing hard af on the dude that was interviewing her. Touching and all that. She def gets down...or is fronting like a motherfukker :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah some chocolate baddies being posted. I'll add a few. Y'all bout to have me out there with 10+ children on Wayans family, Jacksons type shyt :russ:

kb9gmv.jpg

19 years old. Nice and young and impressionable while only 6 years my junior. Could teach her all about pro-black ideology while we raise our 4 children and weed her off that weave :shaq:

o-ZOE-KRAVITZ-570.jpg

Zoe Kravitz cuz she's the baddest light skin chick in the game to me - only when she got braids though. Plus she's looking more and more like her mother - the GOAT light skin Lisa Bonet - as she gets older. Plus that Lenny Kravitz money.

314cops.gif

Because Africa and because breasts and because dime and because I have a fetish for black lipstick

abtsll.jpg

^ both on some Maury shyt

2utrwpc.jpg

Probably my favorite baby momma of all. Look at that thick ass hair :noah: prolly coconut scented :ahh: me and this one would have quadruplets. Only if she let me pull on it during backshots tho and don't trip if I lick her face during missionary :noah:

alp5ro.jpg

^ the baby momma I'd be ashamed of and never bring home to my mother :sadbron:

6pp3px.jpg

^ The baby momma that made me try marijuana that one time even though I really didn't want to :sadbron:

v44htg.jpg

The baby momma I'm not gonna speak much on because I'm pretty sure she's of age but not 100% sure :whoa: beautiful though and that skinnnn

2lmpftx.jpg

The one I marry. Low key natural beauty that don't gotta do too much to stand out. Keeps her hair real so I don't got worry about her tryna put our daughter on no type of weave plan. Deep chocolate complexion.

Ima take care of all my seeds too.

I'd have some more but @Elle Driver and @MoonGoddess don't wannna tell a brotha who they resemble :mjpls:

I'd +Rep you 5 times if I could