.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_of5lc3y6BS1uj724to1_1280.jpg

tumblr_of5lc3y6BS1uj724to7_1280.jpg

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

is it only me or does it seem lupita and her management over-do this nubian godess schtick. i mean doesnt she have any cosmopolitan fabrics ....... A she is not that beautiful in the first place, B she is no mother of the earth godess that they are trying to force down AA's throat. peep the benchmark for beauty and what is revealed to the AA's.

smh ........ i never seen lucy liu in all out geisha samuari gear before time and time again :russ:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
is it only me or does it seem lupita and her management over-do this nubian godess schtick. i mean doesnt she have any cosmopolitan fabrics ....... A she is not that beautiful in the first place, B she is no mother of the earth godess that they are trying to force down AA's throat. peep the benchmark for beauty and what is revealed to the AA's.

smh ........ i never seen lucy liu in all out geisha samuari gear before time and time again :russ:

Lupita is there to make white people feel better about themselves so they can claim they know about "African People". She's just a hollywood pawn like the others...