post a pic of a chick you would feel morally obligated to nut raw in

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I put my money on this thread being 75% pictures of white chicks.

Nah some chocolate baddies being posted. I'll add a few. Y'all bout to have me out there with 10+ children on Wayans family, Jacksons type shyt :russ:

kb9gmv.jpg

19 years old. Nice and young and impressionable while only 6 years my junior. Could teach her all about pro-black ideology while we raise our 4 children and weed her off that weave :shaq:

o-ZOE-KRAVITZ-570.jpg

Zoe Kravitz cuz she's the baddest light skin chick in the game to me - only when she got braids though. Plus she's looking more and more like her mother - the GOAT light skin Lisa Bonet - as she gets older. Plus that Lenny Kravitz money.

314cops.gif

Because Africa and because breasts and because dime and because I have a fetish for black lipstick

abtsll.jpg

^ both on some Maury shyt

2utrwpc.jpg

Probably my favorite baby momma of all. Look at that thick ass hair :noah: prolly coconut scented :ahh: me and this one would have quadruplets. Only if she let me pull on it during backshots tho and don't trip if I lick her face during missionary :noah:

alp5ro.jpg

^ the baby momma I'd be ashamed of and never bring home to my mother :sadbron:

6pp3px.jpg

^ The baby momma that made me try marijuana that one time even though I really didn't want to :sadbron:

v44htg.jpg

The baby momma I'm not gonna speak much on because I'm pretty sure she's of age but not 100% sure :whoa: beautiful though and that skinnnn

2lmpftx.jpg

The one I marry. Low key natural beauty that don't gotta do too much to stand out. Keeps her hair real so I don't got worry about her tryna put our daughter on no type of weave plan. Deep chocolate complexion.

Ima take care of all my seeds too.

I'd have some more but @Elle Driver and @MoonGoddess don't wannna tell a brotha who they resemble :mjpls:

Last edited:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
A lot of light skinned and white girls here.. how embarrassing.. I have no loyalty to black men

No other race of man lusts over women who looks completely different from them en masse :mjlol: