Post a chick @stomachlines WOULDN'T find attractive

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, this is the @stomachlines diversion trick, all you gotta do is check his actual threads in his post history and it becomes very clear what his type is.

He does this when he gets pressed in threads, but the only time you'll see him in threads dealing with chocolate is when someone @'s him :mjlol:

This. When someone called him out and @stomachlines posted a bunch of beautiful black women pic in this thread.

@stomachlines fooled y'all. Dude was :mjpls: for real. He ain't fool me but I ain't even mad......black women got me :noah:...he found my weakness. :mjcry:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Don't white super sized big beautiful women get paid well by white and black fetishists?
Probably, all i do know is there is somebody for everybody:yeshrug: while we laughin somewhere a nikka looking at that thing like
RXyxa_s-200x150.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So in order for you to like sistas, they have to be perfect but you making love threads for old & trashy cacs :mjlol: :hhh:.

This nikka here
#Facts

His white hispanic threads be the WOAT

Be some old, ugly, badly built, washed up Hispanic broad nobody ain't care about since '92:hhh:

But the black women, if he ever posts 1, gotta be perfect and flawless

Last edited: