Daps
Reppin
Chalkhill Road, London
oIn6o24.jpg

:stankfacewest:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Tap dancing... A lost art? That's why the family is so important. It's where you pass down culture, art literature, speech, faith,culture,

The Black Family needs to be the foremost indoctrination centre for blackness.

@PhonZhi

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Tap dancing... A lost art? That's why the family is so important. It's where you pass down culture, art literature, speech, faith,culture,

The Black Family needs to be the foremost indoctrination centre for blackness.

@PhonZhi

You're rite. A strong family unit trumps all. What is our culture tho? I know we have one,but it seems like its not glorified the same way other things are. The black youth today would laugh at u if you brought up tapdancing. Our youth today sees themselves in 3 ways mainly: athlete, rapper and thug. Those are the main images they see of people of color. I worked in a youth detention center for 2 years and the amount of "aspiring rappers" was depressing. The black youth needs a wider array of possibilities to aspire to be. Compared to other races, the black youth has a smaller "circumference of awareness", meaning they have less positive images of people from their own race to look up to. This starts in the home of course, but also extends to the media. Besides rappers and athletes there are little to no other images for our youth to aspire to be. A black tapdancer would be something cool for them to be exposed to. Black scientists, scholars, doctors, astronauts, piano players, etc. The mind cant do what it doesnt know. Alot of our youth are simply unaware of the possibility to do anything beyond the hood. They have no examples. Inside the home and out.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
New stage from the game.
BFMTHEGAME.jpg

These are just test characters.

We're ironing out the fighting system now with counter moves. The soundtrack is just about finished up.

Any update on this breh :gladbron: This like some Mortal Kombat shyt, the adlibs were killin' me :bryan: "Stay down punk :birdman:"

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Any update on this breh :gladbron: This like some Mortal Kombat shyt, the adlibs were killin' me :bryan: "Stay down punk :birdman:"

Thanks for the encouragement fam:myman::salute: we just finished up the game soundtrack its going to be on cdbaby. The game is going to be PC and Android release first we're still working on it.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Thanks for the encouragement fam:myman::salute: we just finished up the game soundtrack its going to be on cdbaby. The game is going to be PC and Android release first we're still working on it.
No probs breh it's great to see brothers out making moves :salute:. Thanks I'll look out for it. Is BFM gonna be the official name?

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
No probs breh it's great to see brothers out making moves :salute:. Thanks I'll look out for it. Is BFM gonna be the official name?

BFM's short for Battle For Mine
its about people fighting for their desires in life like... Battle For My Respect, Battle For My Family, Battle For My Money etc etc